๐Ÿน Mission Requests FAQ

When creating a Mission Request, please tag drafts as below:

• Season 5
  • mission request
  • intent nยฐ

Please use the following naming convention:
โ€œ[DRAFT] Delegate Name: Mission Request #[1]โ€

As a reminder of the process:

• Voting Cycle #17 will be used to submit and review Mission Requests drafts. Mission Requests drafts MUST be posted to the forum by January 17th at 19:00 GMT.
  • Voting Cycle #18 will be used for delegate approvals and approval ranking of valid Mission Requests. All Mission Requests will need 4 approvals from Top 100 Delegates to move to a vote by February 7th at 19:00 GMT. The Foundation will facilitate a process to aid with delegate approvals during the first two weeks of Cycle #18.

Applicants can reference Guide to Mission Applications for information on how to apply.

7 Likes
  • List item

Mission Request FAQ

• What proposal template should I use?:

• What are the deadlines for the top 100 delegates?:

• When are teams expected to apply by?

• How much input is expected from teams to help shape mission requests? Or is it only the top 100 delegates doing it?

• Top 100 delegates can create Mission Requests, but you can share your idea and ask for a top 100 delegate to sponsor it here
  • Where should we collaborate on Mission Requests with delegates?

• Mission Request channel in Discord
  • If Mission Request authors are members of the Grants Council can they also review Mission Applications?

• Yes! They did something similar last Season with Requests for Grants
  • Can proposal authors apply to their own Mission Request if it gets approved

• Yes! Any members of the Grants Council that apply to a Mission Request should recuse themselves from the review process on their own application
  • When is the snapshot to be in the top 100 and propose a Mission Request?

• December 6th at 19:00 GMT! Here is the list
  • Are there additional resources to help me understand Mission Requests?

• How do I get delegates to approve my draft?
    • Please see our post here to learn more about mission request approvals.
4 Likes

Reminder to everyone that Mission Request drafts must be posted to the forum by January 17th at 19:00 GMT

Adding a flowchart for anyone wondering about dates. If this changes Iโ€™ll update it as soon as I can.

Link here

5 Likes