Delegate Commitments [OLD]

Name: Pika Protocol

Address or ENS: 0xC70ABe97baF38782Fa479b23311b611D0e82076b

Discord username: Ethan0#1281

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): Tally

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Yes

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Yes

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
Pika Protocol was one of the first few protocols to launch on Optimism and being part of OP governance ensures the long term alignment between Pika and Optimism. The scaling technology of Optimism plays an important role in our success and we are excited to participate in the decentralized governance to drive the Optimism protocol towards its goals.

My view on the Optimistic Vision :
The Optimistic Vision is an innovative step towards the digital democratic governance. The retroactive incentives for public goods bring a big change to how the traditional collaboration works. Iā€™m inspired by the ambition of extending beyond crypto and cyberspace to impact the physical world for human needs at scale.

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution:

1. As this is a fast-moving space and this is an entirely new experiment, being flexible and adaptable is important to achieve the long-term success.
  2. The coexistence of OP Citizens and OP holders brings balance between short-term and long-term incentives. It is an innovative improvement to the simple token based governance model and could lead to better decisions made by the governance.
  3. I believe the early leaders are essential for this experiments and hope the model is moving towards full dencentralization over time.

My Web3 interests: DeFi, NFTs, Wallets, Infrastructure, Zero knowledge

Languages I speak and write: En(English)

My skills and areas of expertise: Programming and DeFi

My favorite Web3 projects: Pika Protocol, Uniswap, Optimism

5 Likes