Name: Code4rena team
Address or ENS: 0xC2bc2F890067C511215f9463a064221577a53E10
Discord username: vee | C4#6243, Etherean#7284
I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Yes
I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Yes
My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:
Code4rena is an open organization with a mission to make the crypto space more secure. We feel deeply aligned with the Optimism vision. Governing an open organization in an effective way is not easy. We know from our own experience. Optimism has worked with tremendous commitment towards creating an effective governance model. We are keen to share what we have learned from past successes and pitfalls alongside our expertise on security in order to help develop and drive growth to the entire ecosystem.
My view on the Optimistic Vision 138:
- impact=profit. We are in a unique position in history where we have the chance to disrupt existing norms around growth and profit and Optimism has the potential to become one of the main players driving change.
- Value-aligned. Code4rena’s model was built on the notion that security is a collaborative, community effort. Code4rena pioneered new mechanisms in the security auditing space that have led to more efficient timeframes, and higher coverage making us one of the biggest security communities on Ethereum. We’re proud of the resources we’ve been able to create for security researchers and developers making it clear that impact=profit.
My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution:
- Honest and logical. We are all sailing in uncharted territories where there are no fixed solutions and definite answers. Introducing a working constitution with room for experimentation is in our opinion one of Optimism’s biggest strengths. It takes time, self-organization, feedback, a humble mentality, and commitment to run an initiative like this and shows a long-term commitment and vision.
- Introducing the widely used and tested bicameral governance system is a good step towards effective governance and balance between tactics and strategy. We are excited to see and potentially help come up with upgraded iterations of this model based on feedback and observations so far.
- We firmly believe in one innovation at a time. Systems take a long time to mature, especially in rapidly moving environments, for this reason, the involvement of the Foundation is necessary.
My Web3 interests:
DAOs, Developer tools, Governance, Infrastructure, Privacy, Security, Social impact
Languages I speak and write:
En, fr, de, el, sp
My skills and areas of expertise:
Our team has a wide and diverse background in areas such as security, mechanism design, governance, management and politics.
My favorite Web3 projects: