Proposal to parcially delegate your voting power

Hello together, this is my first post and I am quite new to the Optimism Collective so bear with me.

For the first time I just wanted to delegate my voting power and thus I’ve read through the different Delegates and their proposals. It then came to my mind that I want to support different delegates, since I support more than just one delegate and their visions, however it is not possible. In order to do so I have to use different addresses which is quite a hassle to be honest.

Now, that’s why I come here to propose this option. Is this possible to add this feature in the future?

PS: Just to be clear what I mean here is an example: Lets assume I have 10k OP to delegate and I like the proposals and visions of Delegate A and Delegate B and thus want to support them each with 50% (5k) of my voting power instead of giving it to just one.

6 Likes

There’s an active grant proposal offering to do just this. I think you’re going to like it.

6 Likes

Very nice, thanks for the heads-up.

1 Like

Would love to get your feedback as we build and see how we can help! Exciting to hear that the problem is shared and resonates.

1 Like

Welcome,
Apart from delegating, I hope you keep sharing your thoughts and actively participate in governance.

3 Likes

Will do my best. The more I learn about OP the more it excites me.

3 Likes

Will do so and let you know.

3 Likes