[Recording & Recap] 20th OP Community Governance Call - May 23, 2023

Thanks for coming everyone! We had a really really good call. Thanks again to @zcf from Agora for coming to gather community feedback through the workshops.

Recap of the call is coming soon, but here are the recordings:

Part 1: May 23, 2023 community call recording part 1.mp4 - Google Drive
Part 2: May 23, 2023 community call recording part 2.mp4 - Google Drive

Recap:

• The majority of the call was taken up by an awesome workshop session brainstorming ideas to improve delegate discovery, especially for smaller delegates
  • Charlie from Agora (@zcf) was there to gather the community feedback. Over the next few weeks they may try and mock up some of the suggestions made, so if you want to give feedback once that is done, be sure to add your name to the list (will post here soon)
  • This is a continuation of the conversation from this thread: Delegate Discovery Initiatives - #11 by Frisson
  • Some spirited discussion/feedback on the symbolic budget proposal
    • is it worth doing a vote for something symbolic, or is there a better way for the foundation to gather feedback?

[Original Post]:
It’s that time again! We will be having our community delegate call this Tuesday.

As far as the agenda goes, we will be having Agora on the call to discuss improvements for delegate discovery following this thread: Delegate Discovery Initiatives.

See you soon!
-Michael :sparkles::red_circle:

18 Likes

Greetings,
Thanks for this update. I will be there for sure.

6 Likes

Thank you for your hard work.

4 Likes

Hey, I’ll try to be there for my first Community Gov Call :yum:

6 Likes

As always, thank you for hosting! :pray:

To add on to the call/notes – if anyone has any ideas, suggestions, or thoughts, please don’t hesitate to msg or dm me directly in relation to Delegate Discovery and Agora!

5 Likes

Thank you for the recording and recap Michael. I didn’t make this call but I look forward to the next delegate call as I’m trying to become more involved in governance.

@zcf I’ll be reaching out with some ideas in regard to Delegate Discovery. Driving attention to smaller delegates is important for the overall accessibility of governance which itself is a mission of the 4th Intent of Season 4 - something that aligns with my personal passion. I think I can provide some valuable help.

3 Likes

Would love that! DM’ing you :slight_smile:

3 Likes