Token House Council Self-Nomination Template
Please keep your answers as concise as possible while conveying all relevant information.
**If you are a delegate, please provide the link to your delegate commitment:
**If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you: ** (voting power can be referenced here ) N/A
If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date: (You may link to your profile on Karma , if applicable. If not, you can divide the number of Optimism votes under your Snapshot profile by 87, which is the number of Token House votes through Season 2, and add all possible votes from Agora.)
Delegates of Optimism DAO
**Please link to your voting history and any voting rationale you’ve shared: ** (You may link to your Snapshot and/or Agora profile for voting history. You may link to your delegate communication thread, or any other medium you use to communicate with your delegators, to share your voting rationale.)
Bubli.eth - delegate communication thread
Please outline any other contributions to the Optimism ecosystem to date:
-I conducted many In-person meetup’s and 100’s of zoom call meetings in which I was vocal about Optimism’s Initiatives.
I provided liquidity in Optimism network ecosystem in 100’s of thousands of dollars.
My On-chain reputation is of highest standards :- Check below
Address 0x2935771e6cf78431Fd50Cc4badf3aADCd73b8B1C - Ethereum Attestation Service
Multiple contributors and community members have praised me through praise bot which resulted in attestations which speaks a lot about my contributions in various capacities for past 2 years.
Active and diligent participation to OP governance through 100% voting till date both onchain and
offchain which portrays my unconditional support to Iterative governance of Optimism.
I was one of the earliest to bridge to Optimism mainnet way back in December 2021. An earliest
adopter and also a recipient of all three airdrops which displays my unwavering support to OP.
Supporting the Optimism ecosystem as a co-grant donor and also donated to Gitcoin’s Optimism treasury apart from regular Gitcoin donations to over 100+ projects from Optimism ecosystem.
My wallet 0x293 is one among Top 10% in wallet activity. I have done thousands of transactions.
Have you attended GravityDAO’s conflict resolution training?
In Progress, have started with it and will be completed before the start of Season 5.
If so, what was the most impactful learning you took away from this training?
Training in progress
Please demonstrate any experience you believe is relevant to this role:
• I was a Co-lead in “Conflict Management Resolution” at Index Co-op Dao.
• I have participated in the mediation of 8 conflicting cases through Communication, Collaboration and
• Drafted Onboarding proposal for entire Polygon Dao single handedly which includes code of conduct.
This document played an important role in setting an even tone for all things at the Polygon Dao.
• I am a juror on KLEROS – Decentralized Arbitration service for the dispute resolution of the new
economy. It’s a kind of Web3 court of justice, where domain experts are called to judge on cases for
• Prior to web3, I was a Human Resource Professional with 12+ years’ experience working at
Leadership level focusing on strategic, transformational and operational HR which leaned heavily on
code of conduct management, culture, human values, policies and procedures.
• Drafted Conflict Management Framework to create a culture of safe, heard and resolution
focused for Index Co-op Dao.
• Setting up a team of coach for the community to provide support beyond conflict situations.
• Driving initiatives for community connect to understand the pulse and sentiments within the DAO.
• Ideating and driving initiatives to collaborate with the leads to create a cohesive environment.
• Implementing the framework to resolve conflict situations as a facilitator and coach.
• Marketing Lead @ POLYGON
• Head of Asia Team @ Index Co-op.
**Have you previously served on a Token House Council or committee? If so, please specify which:**No
Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest: None
Please verify that you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct :
Yes, I agree to abide by the Code of Conduct.
Please verify that you understand KYC will be required to receive Council rewards at the end of Season 5:
Yes, I understand the KYC requirement to receive Council rewards.
Please verify that you are able to commit ~5 hours / week, on average, to processing Code of Conduct violations and reporting enforcement actions to the community:
Yes, I am able to commit 5 hours a week.