Season 6 Nominations: Code of Conduct Council

Code of Conduct Council Self-Nomination Template

Please keep your answers as concise as possible while conveying all relevant information.

If you are a delegate, please provide the link to your delegate commitment:

https://vote.optimism.io/delegate/bubli.eth

If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you: (voting power can be referenced [here] N/A

If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date: (You may link to your profile on Karma, if applicable.):

Please link to your voting history and any voting rationale you’ve shared: (You may link to your Snapshot and/or Agora profile for voting history. You may link to your delegate communication thread, or any other medium you use to communicate with your delegators, to share your voting rationale.):

https://snapshot.org/#/profile/0x2935771e6cf78431Fd50Cc4badf3aADCd73b8B1C

https://vote.optimism.io/delegate/bubli.eth

Have you attended GravityDAO’s conflict resolution training?

In Progress, have started with it and will be completed before the start of Season 6.

If so, what was the most impactful learning you took away from this training?

Training in progress

Please demonstrate any non-Optimism experience you believe is relevant to this role:

• I was a Co-lead in “Conflict Management Resolution” at Index Co-op Dao.

• I have participated in the mediation of 8 conflicting cases through Communication, Collaboration and Accommodation principles.

• Drafted Onboarding proposal for entire Polygon Dao single handedly which includes code of conduct. This document played an important role in setting an even tone for all things at the Polygon Dao.

• Prior to web3, I was a Human Resource Professional with 12+ years’ experience working at
Leadership level focusing on strategic, transformational and operational HR which leaned heavily on code of conduct management, culture, human values, policies and procedures.

• Drafted Conflict Management Framework to create a culture of safe, heard and resolution
focused for Index Co-op Dao.

• Setting up a team of coach for the community to provide support beyond conflict situations.

• Driving initiatives for community connect to understand the pulse and sentiments within the DAO.

• Ideating and driving initiatives to collaborate with the leads to create a cohesive environment.

• Implementing the framework to resolve conflict situations as a facilitator and coach.

• Marketing Lead @ POLYGON

• Head of Asia Team @ Index Co-op.

https://x.com/bablieth

Have you previously served in a representative (appointed or elected) role in the Collective? If so, please specify which: No

Please outline your contributions, and their impact, to the Optimism ecosystem to date:

I am conducting workshops and meetups on Crypto for women folks in India for past 3 years with an objective to provide education and information. In developing economy, one effort to make women aware of opportunities to be financial independence. Impact for Optimism is that with its low cost of transaction. easy and user friendly interface of dApps, active and participative governance has got atleast 50% of women piqued and have explored, invested, participated in governance.

Active and diligent participation to OP governance through 100% voting till date both onchain and offchain which portrays my unconditional support to Iterative governance of Optimism.
Ranked as a top tier delegate on GovScore.

My Regen Score - 2910
(here is the link: https://regenscore.vercel.app/share/0x2935771e6cf78431Fd50Cc4badf3aADCd73b8B1C)

Forum Post Activities link : Profile - Bubli.eth - Optimism Collective.

Active on Superchain of interest.

Active participation in forum on topics especially Code of Conduct and governance.

I was one of the earliest to bridge to Optimism mainnet way back in December 2021. An earliest adopter and also a recipient of all three airdrops which displays my unwavering support to OP.

Supporting the Optimism ecosystem as a co-grant donor and also donated to Gitcoin’s Optimism treasury apart from regular Gitcoin donations to over 100+ projects from Optimism ecosystem.

My wallet 0x293 is one among Top 10% in wallet activity. I have done thousands of transactions.

Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest: If you are a top 25 delegate in another ecosystem, hold an elected position in another DAO, and/or are a multisig signer in another community please disclose here. NONE

**Please verify that you understand you may be removed from this role via the Representative Removal proposal type in the Operating Manual: **
Yes, I understand

Please verify that you understand KYC will be required to receive Council rewards at the end of
Season 6:

Yes, I understand the KYC requirement to receive Council rewards.

Please verify that you are able to commit ~5 hours / week to Council Operations: Yes, I am able to commit 5 hours a week.

2 Likes