Education nominations for RetroPGF2
This is the thread to nominate projects for the Education category of RetroPGF round 2. Please familiarize yourself with the Nominations process for RetroPGF round 2.
Overview of Timelines
- Project nominations: Jan 17 19:00 GMT - Jan 31 19:00 GMT
- Final project opt-in deadline: Feb 21
- Voting: Mar 7 - Mar 21
Scope of this round
RetroPGF round 2 is dedicated to projects that support development and usage of the OP Stack. For the category of Education you may nominate
- Work to spread awareness and knowledge of how Optimism works, whether technically or socially.
How to Nominate a Project
Things to consider when nominating a project:
- Try to describe as best as you can how this project has delivered impact relating to the scope of this round.
- Make sure to nominate projects in the relevant category
- Before nominating a project please see if this project has been nominated already, so we can avoid duplication.
- If you are a project looking to participate in this round please have a read of the Project Manual, it has an overview of the process and an FAQ section to answer questions that might come up.
- For your project to be eligible you will need to opt-in to the round and complete a project profile in the RetroPGF application manager by Feb 21 - 19:00 GMT. This will include providing more information about your project and verifying your Github or Twitter account. The application manager will be launched by end of Jan, more details to follow on this soon!
- Any project without a correctly verified GitHub or Twitter account, any project impersonating another team, any project not relating to the scope of the round, or any project without a complete profile may be hidden from the voting round at the Foundation’s discretion.
- Projects are allowed to nominate themselves.
- Here the term “project” can describe work that has been done by both an individual or a group.
- Collections, a term used to describe projects without a single person or entity that can be verified via GitHub or Twitter, may only be nominated by the Optimism Foundation.
Please use this template to Nominate a project:
- The projects name:
- A description of how the project has supported development and usage of the OP Stack:
- A link to the project’s GitHub or Twitter:
- (optional) contact info for the project or project lead:
Project Nominations will close by Jan 31 at 19:00 GMT