Voting Cycle Roundup #23b

Special Voting Cycle #23b begins on Thursday (June 13th) at 19:00 GMT and runs until Wednesday (June 19th) at 19:00 GMT. Additionally, the Citizens’ House will have a one-week period to veto any Upgrades approved by the Token House, immediately following the conclusion of the Token House Voting Period.

A snapshot of delegate voting weights will be taken at the time votes go live. Voting will take place at https://vote.optimism.io/ starting on June 13th at 19:00 GMT. The Citizens’ House veto vote will take place via Snapshot from June 20th to June 26th.

The following proposals will move to a vote in Special Voting Cycle #23b:

As there is a protocol upgrade in this cycle, following the Token House Voting Period, the Citizens’ House will have one week to veto any Protocol Upgrades via Snapshot. The Citizens’ House will also vote on the ratification of the profit definition recommended as an outcome of the deliberative process experiment.

4 Likes

I would like to know if future citizen house veto proposals will have the third options of “I do not feel confident enough to vote” like the most recent one? Since I’m building the dashboard for this, it will affect my plan on how I design the data pipeline and compute the metrics to show on our citizen house dashboard going forward. Thanks

Hey great question, as I understand upcoming Citizens’ House Vetoes will have the third option of “Not Confident Enough to Vote.”

Will follow up if this isn’t the case though. Thanks v3naru!

1 Like