Signaling intention to become a Badgeholder

Who are you?
My name is Dennison Bertram, CEO and co-founder of Tally.xyz. My journey in the blockchain space includes founding DappHero and being an early team member at OpenZeppelin. I have spearheaded innovative DAOs and social experiments such as DopeWars and PridePunks.

Why do you want to become a badgeholder?
I’m deeply intrigued by Optimism’s groundbreaking work in social and technical aspects of decentralized coordination, which are pivotal for the evolution of the DAO ecosystem. As a badge holder, I aim to contribute my extensive experience to Optimism’s governance and, concurrently, absorb knowledge from this vibrant community. My background in creating and managing DAOs equips me with practical insights that could be invaluable in shaping Optimism’s future.

What are your areas of expertise?
My expertise lies in DAO Governance, DAO Infrastructure, and Developer Advocacy, underpinned by a profound understanding of DAO operations at both social and infrastructure levels. I possess a comprehensive grasp of L2s from both engineering and philosophical standpoints, demonstrated by my research in Tally’s Research Report on Superchain Governance.

Contact Point:

• Twitter: @dennisonbertram
  • Telegram: @dennison
  • Email: dennison@tally.xyz

Relevant info you think should be here:
My passion is in turning groundbreaking, wild ideas into reality, a skill I believe will be beneficial to the Optimism community. I’m excited to blend my creative vision with Optimism’s innovative endeavors.

Also really just excited.

6 Likes