Season 6 Nominations: Grants Council

Council sub-committee: Mission Reviewer

If you are a delegate, please provide the link to your delegate profile: https://vote.optimism.io/delegates/brichis.eth

If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you: 1.17% according to Dune

If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date: 100%

Please link to your voting history and any voting rationale you’ve shared: Delegation thread

Do you have a technical background?: No, however, I do have other skills that can be useful for serving on the Grants Council.

Please demonstrate any non-Optimism experience you believe is relevant to this role and/or your sub-committee:
I have a bachelor’s degree in Accounting and have held various positions in the restaurant business, ranging from waitress to Head of HR. This diverse experience has equipped me with a wide range of skills, including soft skills. My first position in web3 was as a community manager, further broadening my adaptability.

Have you previously served in a representative (appointed or elected) role in the Collective? If so, please specify which:

Please outline your contributions, and their impact, to the Optimism ecosystem to date:

I have been a speaker and have hosted multiple sessions on Optimism Governance, including Missions and Grants in Season 5. I have also started recording and sharing content about it in Spanish and English. Additionally, I have accompanied multiple applicants during the process, becoming a go-to person for those wanting to apply for a grant, always pointing towards the Grants Council as the source of truth. On several occasions, I have been interviewed by projects that have applied for grants and sought feedback from a Governance Participant or an Optimism Community member.

According to SEED LATAM’s analysis, I was the person who sponsored the most Missions last season and I am in the top 5 delegates with the highest number of approvals.

Please describe your philosophy on what makes a good Mission Application:
A good Mission Application should be concise and highlight the most important points of the proposal. It should align seamlessly with the objectives of the program and demonstrate a logical connection between the budget requested and what is being proposed. The application should be backed by an experienced team, or by a team looking to experiment with low amounts. Additionally, it should be evident that the person who wrote it has clearly read and understood the key points of the program. Overall, a good application balances clarity, alignment, feasibility, and comprehension.

What types of Mission Requests do you think will help achieve the Season 6 Intents?:
I believe that realizing some of the Suggested Mission Requests will be instrumental in achieving the Season 6 Intents.

Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest: If you are a top 25 delegate in another ecosystem, hold an elected position in another DAO, and/or are a multisig signer in another community please disclose here.

I’m a signer of the Ethereum México multisig.

Please verify that you understand you may be removed from this role via the Representative Removal proposal type in the Operating Manual: Yes, I understand.

Please verify that you understand KYC will be required to receive Council rewards at the end of Season 6: Yes, I understand.

Please verify that you are able to commit ~20 hours / week to reviewing grant applications and other Council operations: I am able to commit the amount of hours that the GC requires.

7 Likes