[READY TO VOTE] Crowdsourcing Useful Verifiable Data

Hey @mkultra – just wanted to flag this as a proposal that still needs delegate approvals in order to move to a vote. If you are no longer interested in pursuing this proposal – please disregard this message. In order to see the delegates assigned to your proposal those can be found here. The deadline to provide feedback and approvals for Mission Requests is February 7th at 19:00

Cheers!

Thank you Julian, latest edit has been updated incorporating all the feedback received.

The most recent version of the mission request has been uploaded after incorporating all of the amazing feedback we got over the past few weeks. A very special thank you to @jackanorak and @brichis for the time and care you both provided to this mission request.

Also wanted to ping @Joxes and @chaselb who had both been asking about when the update would be posted.

Quick question on the new version. Can an applicant propose a project any single deliverable of the four? Or should an applicant include all 4 deliverables into their proposal?

Overall though, this looks good to me.

I am an Optimism delegate [Blockchain@USC] with sufficient voting power and I believe this proposal is ready to move to a vote.

1 Like

You understood correctly that an applicant can apply to any of the single deliverables or a combonation of them.

I’m a delegate with sufficient votepower. I don’t know that I support this yet but given the deadline I think this proposal is ready for a vote. I just need to think through it some more.

2 Likes

Thank you Jack, if the voting process permits tweaking of the mission request then we’re happy to keep the dialogue going.

1 Like

for sure. it’s not even that i have more questions - i just don’t have time to read the changes before the deadline but i trust that you’ve been thoughtful

2 Likes

I am an Optimism delegate with sufficient voting power and I believe this proposal is ready to move to a vote.

2 Likes

Thank you for the support @katie !

2 Likes

Looking forward to seeing the proposals for this mission!

1 Like

We are an Optimism delegate with sufficient voting power and we believe this proposal is ready to move to a vote

2 Likes

Thank you for your support @GFXlabs !

The Grants Council has opened early submissions as an Indication of Interest for this mission request here

For your application to be considered, the Mission request must pass the Token House vote on February 14th. Submissions will not be considered if a Mission Request is not approved on the 14th.