[FINAL] Thank Optimism - powered by ThriveCoin

100% Agree! The contributor path you guys have mapped out is a well-considered tactical plan. In addition, I believe you need a strategic plan to ensure quality, performance and impact, especially at the scale proposed.

About 2,500 years ago, Chinese military strategist Sun Tzu wrote “The Art of War.” In it, he said, “Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.” Tactics and strategy are not at odds with one another—they’re on the same team…Strategy describes the destination [why] and how you are going to get there, and tactics describe the specific actions you are going to take along the way Source

Decentralization I’m suggesting could begin at the green circle and deliver the same proposed outcomes with 8 - 16 people. A smaller first step would also provide time to define both strategy and tactics in collaboration with ambassadors without the hectic pressure and coordination overhead of 75+ people.

Look I totally get that maybe it’s just me that still believes the idea that If you can’t measure it, you can’t manage it especially in relation to content development, where a wealth of analytics and best practice abound. I’ve reiterated my concerns and potential solutions below to summarise, ultimately Token House decides and I wish you guys all the best with this experiement.