[FINAL] Delegate Corner Podcast - Mission Proposal

Thank you for your response. I appreciate you lowering the grant amount significantly and the fact that you are planning on moving forward whether or not you secure funding.

I am an Optimism delegate with sufficient voting power and I believe this proposal is ready to move to a vote.

2 Likes

Thanks for revisiting your decision Katie, your approval is greatly appreciated!

1 Like

We are skeptical of the ability of highlighting delegates to actually change delegation weight. We believe that delegation distributions are more a result of certain structural elements than exposure. For this reason we will not be approving this proposal. Thank you for the significant effort you have put into proposing this however.

1 Like

I really like the proposal and the proposersā€™ willingness to adapt to received feedback!

I am a delegate with sufficient voting power and I believe this should be put to a vote.

2 Likes

Thank you for the approval Krzysztof!

@lavande the proposal has gathered the 4 necessary approvals.

1 Like

I am an Optimism delegate representing Lyra, with sufficient voting power, and I believe this proposal is ready to move to a vote

2 Likes

I represent KyberSwap, an Optimism Protocol Delegate for Season 4 with sufficient voting power, and we believe this proposal is ready to move to a vote.

1 Like

Oooh, that looks quite amazing! If it is approved, we, as The ITU Blockchain delegation team, would like to be a guest on the podcast. :star_struck:

2 Likes

Thatā€™s awesome to hear! Iā€™ll be moving forward with the podcast regardless of how the vote turns out so please do reach out through any comm hannel that is convenient and weā€™ll get you lined up as a guest!

Twitter: https://twitter.com/Sinkas_
Telegram: Sinkas5
Discord: Sinkas_
Email: oikonomopoulos.an@gmail.com

2 Likes

Noted sir, good luck :crossed_fingers:t2:

2 Likes

Greetings, We all agree that podcasts increase accessibility and solve usersā€™ questions. A podcast wherein the delegates introduce themselves, explain their vision, and inform their token delegates is an excellent way of disseminating governance. We believe that this series will appeal to a large audience if high-quality content is released. As ITU Blockchain, we would like to be a part of this podcast series and spread the word. We decided to vote on this proposal because we think it will contribute to both our promotion and the governance community. We hope to see your content in the upcoming season, so good luck.

2 Likes

As mentioned to @0xdilara, Iā€™d love to have a representative of ITU Blockchain on the podcast! Iā€™ll send you a message right after I finish writing this response. Thank you so much for voting for the proposal.

Also big thanks to all delegates who supported my proposal with their approval, namely @linda, @mastermojo, @katie, @kaereste, @ksett and @shaneMkt, and of course anyone who voted for this proposal during the voting period.

Also thanks to @lee0007 and @Michael for their feedback and constructive comments.

As a brief update, I want to let everyone know that the first episode of the podcast has been recorded and Iā€™m in the process of editing it. It will be published sometime next week, as promised in the mission proposal:

5 Likes

First episode, featuring @Michael is now on Youtube and Spotify. See the following tweet for the links, and if possible, please share!

5 Likes

The second episode was released earlier this week and it features @brichis. Grab the links by visiting the following tweet, and give a retweet if you can - itā€™s free!

3 Likes

Hey, Sinkas, congrats on your podcast series :star_struck: Well deserved. I loved the episode with Bricia. Iā€™m hoping that your broadcast with @itublockchain will be as fruitful. We believe in Optimistic Vision as a delegation team and have been reviewing Optimismā€™s proposals for almost a year, so I believe thereā€™s so much to tell.

5 Likes

Thank you for the kind words! Definitely looking forward to talking with @itublockchain and recording an episode with a representative of the team. Should be coming in the next few weeks!

4 Likes

The second episode was released earlier this week and it features @CryptoChica . Grab the links by visiting the following tweet, and give a retweet if you can.

8 Likes

The fourth episode of Delegate Corner featuring @Gonna.eth is live!

See the episode on Youtube: https://youtu.be/Y1fOWyVkV4w

Listen on Spotify: Spotify

If youā€™re on Twitter, please share the below tweet to reach more people. It only takes a minute and doesnā€™t cost anything!

6 Likes

The fifth episode of Delegate Corner featuring @Griff is out!

See the episode on Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Cpdllo9sao
Listen on Spotify: Delegate Corner Ep.5 with Griff Green - Delegate Corner | Podcast on Spotify

Also, please retweet the following tweet to help with exposure!

4 Likes

Shoutout for the quality of the episodes :star_struck:.
The conversations genuinely offer a deep understanding of the delegates - who they are, their perspectives, and how they envision their roles and the OP governance. Along the way, we learn more about the OP/Ethereum ecosystem.

For those interested, Iā€™ve compiled notes and summaries of the first five episodes : Notion ā€“ The all-in-one workspace for your notes, tasks, wikis, and databases.

3 Likes