Delegate Commitments [OLD]

Delegate Commitment

Name : Lyra Protocol

Address or ENS:0x2f30c18491435cb8bf24047d3398167ac327f750

Discord username : :rainbow:ksett _/#8710

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): https://twitter.com/ksett13/status/1612513068784705553?s=20&t=2ZF4fBwoDVD6XfsdoMQRzg

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Yes

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Yes

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate:

Collaboration with OP governance ensures long-term alignment between the Lyra Protocol and the Optimistic Vision. Optimism’s technology and scaling solution is essential to the mass adoption of Decentralized finance and it is something I aim to support and contribute to. Decentralized governance requires participation from interested parties to share and collaborate on a collective vision.

My view on the Optimistic Vision 2:

The Optimistic Vision is a revolutionary step towards decentralized coordination that leverages the strengths of Defi communities. The shift towards public goods in cyberspace is a monumental change in the way we have thought about cooperation and alignment in the past.

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution:

1. The flexibility of a working Constitution will be paramount to the success of this governance experiment. It is important to understand that the ability to change course will be the key to a successful governance structure that can keep pace with the continually changing Defi landscape.
  2. A Bicameral governance structure with proper checks and balances is absolutely necessary at this scale to ensure interest alignment.
  3. I believe the Optimism Foundation is necessary to support Optimism’s infrastructure at this time. I hope that a day will come where the DAO is self-sufficient enough to not require a physical entity but we are not there yet.

My Web3 interests: DeFi, Governance, DAOs, Economics

Languages I speak and write: en

My skills and areas of expertise: Defi, Trading, Partnerships

My favorite Web3 projects: Lyra, Synthetix, Polynomial, dHEDGE, Brahma

4 Likes