Delegate Commitments [OLD]

Name : Kryos (Would love feature to edit user name on Optimism to change to Kryos :heart_eyes:)

Address or ENS: kryos.eth

Discord username : NoizxX#6969

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): Willing to do on demand video chat any time, or look at my chain data. I am a strong believer in Defi and for that reason I do not associate my IRL data with my wallet. Willing to video chat any time, or provide other proof. Also verified on Gitcoin, but never needed my true ID. This is in part because I prescribe medicine that I value my privacy online, and don’t wish for even the possibility of being targeted offline.

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Yes

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Yes indeed.

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: I want to make sure that decentralization is a cornerstone of Optimism. It’s what Ethereum is built upon. I will consistently vote in a manner that keeps optimism decentralized, free, and open to all. I will consistently vote against proposals that substantially diminish freedoms or privacy of optimism users.

My view on the Optimistic Vision : Well it is why I am here. Decentralization, community, and impact/profit are what Ethereum is built on. I want to make sure it stays that way, and would vote true to Optimisms vision.

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution: I also believe often less governance is the best governance. I think Optimisms team has typically had good values and our interests at heart. Profitability and sustainability are key, we are just starting this journey. Freedom and limited control help innovation and growth which leads to impact/profit.

My Web3 interests: All of it, but Defi, NFT gaming/Defi games, and innovation are a few. I have been in crypto since before Ethereum. I particularly like new use cases and startups.

*Choose ≀ five from the following set. List them as comma-separated values as your answer, like: β€œA, B, C”. Privacy, Economics, DAOs, NFTs,

Accessibility, Bridges, Cryptography, DAOs, Data and analytics, DeFi, Developer tools, Economics, Events, Environment, Gaming, Governance, Identity, Infrastructure, Legal, Messaging, Music, NFTs, Oracles, Privacy, Security, Social impact, Visual art, Wallets, Writing, Zero knowledge

Languages I speak and write: English and decent Spanish.
Please choose from the ISO 639-1 list en

My skills and areas of expertise: [optional] Crypto!, health/medicine, python(know others but not very well), computer hardware

My favorite Web3 projects: [optional]
List ≀ 3 projects* Optimism, Ethereum Mainnet (Merge!!), Lyra

3 Likes