We will have our 3rd Citizens’ House community call on Tuesday, September 12th, at 9 am PT / 12 pm ET / 6 pm CET.
The Zoom link is here
As always, everybody is welcome. Please add any agenda topics to this thread if you’d like.
See you there!
Call link here
Call notes, thanks @ethdaily:
Hey @Gonna.eth! I see a Citizens Call on Sept 26th too at the same time than the delegates call. Are we having two calls this month?
Sorry catching up with the forum. No that was wrong I asked Calendar manager to move it.
Got rugged at the top. Pls post cliff notes or reschedule if:when available.
I see the link is scheduled for Aug 1st
Citizens House Call #3 Summary
Welcoming Base to Optimism Collective
- The grant does not entitle Base to voting badges
- Jesse Pollak is already a badge-holder
- Base plans to be active in token house governance
- There is a forum post that is open for delegate feedback
Token House Voting Badges
- September 15th deadline to distribute voting badges
- Out of 139 voting badges, 57 (40%) badges have been distributed
- If nominated by a badge holder, you will receive an email from Jonas
RetroPGF Round 3 Design
- Grantees must sign up for their own projects directly
- Applications will contain more detailed questions
- Self-reported impact metrics that show your impact to the Optimism Collective
- Track the knowledge of other badge holders through the use of Lists
- Feature requests: Add a save for later button, add a comments section
Did you rejoin? When I opened the call zoom told me I had another call running. But the link was the same. Sorry about this.
Tried a few times. There were 5 of us on and chatting when we rugged, then I got that above screen about 3 times. All love, next one
Thanks for the notes @ethdaily !
crap sorry my bad, I’ll make sure to open the call 10 min early so this won’t happen again.
GM! I appreciate your recording of the call. Unfortunately, I couldn’t make it this time, but I’ve already caught up on the discussion. Thank you!
thanks, this very helpful