Token House Badgeholder Nominations

• Nominating delegate: Solarcurve
  • Link to delegate commitment: Delegate Commitments - #44 by solarcurve
  • Link to verify delegation of >0.5% of the votable supply: Optimism | OP Token House - Delegate Voting Weight Tracker 🔴🏛 I’m #31 with 0.65% of votable supply at time of writing
  • Name of delegate you’d like to nominate: Stablenode
  • Link to nominee’s delegate commitment: Delegate Commitments - #59 by Bobbay_StableNode
  • Why do you believe this delegate should receive an rPGF 2 voting badge? Stablenode has been a diligent participant in Optimism governance from the start of Season 1. They have engaged with proposers to offer feedback and have consistently reported back on their reasoning for why they voted how they did. Beyond this they have also been an active delegate at Balancer where I’m a contributor. Despite the fact they are not compensated there they still take the time to provide thoughtful feedback and most importantly always vote - and we often have a lot of votes :slight_smile:

From my interactions with Stablenode and Bobby in particular I can say without a doubt Optimism would be in good hands if they are granted a Badge for this initiative.

5 Likes