Token House Badgeholder Nominations

• Name : Catdl

• Address or ENS : 0xB24B961C30F5a4A0F599513c52b790c2b369d7e0

• Discord username : Catdl#1963

• Verification : Tweet https://twitter.com/Meomuop1983/status/1601615950687531009

• I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process : Yes, i read and understand.

• I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment : Yes i understand

• My reasons for wanting to be a delegate : I am a member of Fractal Visions, I love the way they create the arts. Thatā€™s the reason why I am here to vote, to defend and to support them. Within short time after participating, their arts made me really surprise. Therefore, to be able to continue to follow and support Fractal Visions, I want to be a Delegator.

• My view on the Optimistic Vision : I know about Optimistic for a long time ago, I am also a member, who are following Optimistic almost half year. For sure, I believe in Optimistic, and I know the way team choosing is right, WEB3, NFT with strong community always is the best.

• My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution : I appreciate the framing of the constitution as a working document, love the basic two house structure. In the future, I hope that Optimistic can keep the original spirit and for sure, I always be here, together.

• My Web3 interests : DAOs, DeFi, Visual Arts, NFTs.

• Languages I speak and write : Vietnamese and English.

• My skills and areas of expertise : Trade

• My favorite Web3 projects :
    Ganland / Fractalicia
    L2Dao / QiDao
    Lyra / Clipper

Welcome @Catdl! Your delegate commitment should go here: Delegate Commitments

1 Like
  • Nomination delegate : Catdl

• Link to your delegate commitment : Delegate Commitments - #156 by Catdl

• Name of delegate youā€™d like to nominate: Fractal Visions

• Link to nomineeā€™s delegate commitment : Delegate Commitments - #94 by FractalVisions

• Why do you believe this delegate should receive an rPGF 2 voting badge? I believe this delegate should receive an rPGF 2 voting badge, because I see how serious, enthusiastic and passionate work in creating beautiful arts and close to nature and people from this delegate. They should get the good result for what they are doing.

6 Likes
5 Likes

First offā€¦ I would like to 2nd the nomination of @lefterisjp. Where this rockstar finds the time to contribute to OP I donā€™t know, but seriously an incredible contributor to the DAO.

I would also like to nominate @polynya

• Nominating delegate: Me! :smiley: griff.eth
  • Link to delegate commitment: My delegate post
  • Link to verify delegation of >0.5% of the votable supply: Me on Boardroom
  • Name of delegate youā€™d like to nominate: Polynya
  • Link to nomineeā€™s delegate commitment: Polynaā€™s delegate post
  • Why do you believe this delegate should receive an rPGF 2 voting badge?

Polynya is also a rockstar, and their history on this forum speaks for itself. They have consistently provided valuable constructive criticism to the OP community on several proposals and contributes to the overall rollup space in general. If they will take accept nomination, I know they will provide extremely well thought out feedback to applicants and delegates alike.

4 Likes
2 Likes

Just want to clarify that you need to nominate an individual delegate, so you can nominate ā€œbobbay from stablenodeā€ but not ā€œstablenode,ā€ make sense?

2 Likes

Just want to clarify that you need to nominate an individual delegate, so you can nominate ā€œbobbay from stablenodeā€ but not ā€œstablenode,ā€ make sense?

2 Likes
11 Likes

Yes it makes sense, though I donā€™t think Bobby has a delegate pitch as an individual. Perhaps thatā€™s not a problem?

1 Like

Hey @lavande It will be Bobby under stablenode, as I am representing StableNode.

I assume it works if they change it to the following.

• Name of delegate youā€™d like to nominate: Bobby from Stablenode or @Bobbay_StableNode
1 Like
3 Likes

Nominating Delegate:

Heartistry.eth

Link to delegate commitment:

Link to verify delegation of >0.5% of the votable supply:

Name of delegate youā€™d like to nominate:

Fractal Visions

Link to nominees delegate commitment:

Why do you believe this delegate should receive an rPGF 2 voting badge?

I believe Fractal Visions deserve to be a delegate because of their perspicuity and kind hearted spirit to help onboard people into the culture of web3 technology with the artists at the heart of what they do. Having got to know them quite well over the past fast approaching 2 years. They have been a solid support system in my education in the space and inducted me into the optimism network. They are dedicated to creating opportunities for artists and utilising it for public goods. In hearts, minds, and reality. A true visionary.

3 Likes
  • Nominating delegate: GFX Labs
  • Link to delegate commitment: Delegate Commitments - #34 by GFXlabs
  • Link to verify delegation of >0.5% of the votable supply: Boardroom
  • Name of delegate youā€™d like to nominate: @Juanbug_PGov of Penn Blockchain
  • Link to nomineeā€™s delegate commitment: Delegate Commitments - #3 by Juanbug
  • Why do you believe this delegate should receive an rPGF 2 voting badge? @Juanbug_PGov has demonstrated drive to be deeply involved in decentralized finance and crypto, and provides a valuable viewpoint that is often different from other delegates. Representing Penn Blockchain, @Juanbug_PGov would be a wonderful addition to the badgeholder pool.
4 Likes
3 Likes

Given these criteria:

• :sparkling_heart: Is this person a proven advocate for the value of public goods, in crypto or beyond?
  • :bulb: Can this person help advance the process and structure of retroPGF as a funding mechanism?
  • :mag_right: Is this person a domain expert in any of the categories up for funding in RetroPGF 2?
  • :seedling: Has this person shown strong alignment with the long term growth of the Optimism ecosystem and the mission of the Collective?

@millie and @MinimalGravitas are two deeply involved figures in Optimism coming from different poles of interest. Both of them are undeniably model citizens along these dimensions, and Iā€™d love for them to help shape the future of RPGF.

Millieā€™s most visible role within governance is as a Synthetix Ambassador, but I think anybody whoā€™s spent time around the Optimism eco knows him as a highly independent thinker with a genuine commitment to the most fundamental tenets of Optimism, defi, and crypto more broadly. I know from the many disagreements weā€™ve had that heā€™s clearly a domain expert and general brain with regard to the app layer and that heā€™d be quick to offer improvements and see what others might not.

@MinimalGravitas, coming from a different view, has been a consistently thoughtful, principled voice coming from within governance, someone whose desire to keep pushing Optimism toward bigger goals is evident. Theyā€™ve put in time where others havenā€™t, participating in conversations of all kinds, spotting unique angles, and asking challenging questions. Iā€™d feel comfortable knowing they were an advocate. And critically, discussions on RPGF would I think be directly in their wheelhouse; they are as much an authority on all things ā€˜public goodā€™ from first principles as anyone Iā€™ve witnessed among the highly active individuals here.

1 Like
  • Why do you believe this delegate should receive an rPGF 2 voting badge?

@krzkaczor: I worked both with him and @kaereste in the tooling committee and I think their team is really dedicated to the optimism vision and public goods funding

@jackanorak: I have not worked with them directly, but the way they carry themselves in the forums, the way they worked with the shadow committee and the detailed and very well thought out posts here point me to a person who cares and who wold really make an excellent person to help push retroPGF.

@Catdl @Heartistry @MinhDuc @nhungmeo @ego97516 @Firozasmust

It appears that you are all nominating @FractalVisions on behalf of Fractal Visions (given the requirement of >0.5% voting power) but please correct me if one of you individually has >0.5% voting power.

Unfortunately, delegates may not nominate themselves as outlined in
Token House Badgeholder Election Information so Fractal Visions cannot nominate itself.

Additionally, nominees must be individual delegates, so an individual representative of Fractal Visions would need to be nominated.

If one of you individually holds >0.5% voting power, you may nominate an individual representative of Fractal Visions (see nominations for bobbay on behalf of Stablenode, for reference)