Signaling intention to become a Badgeholder

ty @Gonna.eth for the thread.

Who are you?
I have been co-lead of governance @blockchainatusc team with @chaselb for almost 2 years. We’ve been an active delegate at the Optimism Collective, and we are both members of the anti-capture commission. I also lead the incentive analysis team for the blockchainSC and we’ve completed 2 NumbaNerd bounties on incentive efficacies on Yearn and Velodrome. Furthermore, I’m a receiver for the retroPGF season 3 for the governance dashboards for the OP Collective. Aside from Optimism, I work as a Data Scientist at HyperArc, a web3 codeless analytics platform.

Why do you want to become a badgeholder?
Being a token-house member is awesome and there are transferrable skills for the citizne-house such as reviewing grants / public goods projects based on milestones / impact metrics. Being a past recipient of retroPGF, I’m aware of the effort and work needed as a badgeholder and I am fully ready if given the opportunity. Being a badgeholder empowers me to assign rewards to impactful projects that had and will continue to bring blob/block space demand for the Optimism and its superchain ecosystem.

What are your areas of expertise?

• Onchain sleuthing with my data science skills
  • Decentralized Governance: its theories, practices, and limitations
  • Project Evaluation based on trackable and non-trackable metrics through my experience as an active delegate at the token house
  • Identification between public good projects vs private goods
  • Builder Experience as an ETH DEN 2024 hackathon top 15 finalists

Contact Point

• Discord: satorrr
  • Telegram: Atlantropaz
  • X: Atlantropaz

Other Relevant Link

3 Likes