Season 6 Nominations: Code of Conduct Council

If you are a delegate, please provide the link to your delegate commitment:

N/A (Not delegating at the moment).

If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you: (voting power can be referenced here)

If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date: (You may link to your profile on Karma, if applicable.)

Please link to your voting history and any voting rationale you’ve shared: (You may link to your Snapshot and/or Agora profile for voting history. You may link to your delegate communication thread or any other medium you use to communicate with your delegators, to share your voting rationale.)

Have you attended GravityDAO’s conflict resolution training?:

Yes.

If so, what was the most impactful learning you took away from this training?:

The training highlighted the significance of active listening and empathy, which had the greatest impact on me. These abilities are vital for comprehending diverse viewpoints and establishing commonality, both of which are fundamental for resolving conflicts effectively.

Please demonstrate any non-Optimism experience you believe is relevant to this role:

- Human Resources (HR) Management Experience in HR involved handling employee relations, developing and enforcing policies, and managing conflict resolution, which directly align with the responsibilities of the council.

- Mediation and Conflict Resolution: Experience as a mediator or in conflict resolution equips individuals with the skills to impartially assess situations, understand different perspectives, and facilitate fair outcomes.

- Ethics and Compliance Officers: These roles involve creating, monitoring, and enforcing ethical standards within organizations, ensuring integrity and accountability, which are critical for the council’s work.

Organizational Development: Focus on improving organizational effectiveness, culture, and behavior are adept at fostering environments of mutual respect and ethical behavior, key aspects of the council’s mission.

These are some experiences I could bring to the table among other crypto related knowledge.

Have you previously served in a representative (appointed or elected) role in the Collective? If so, please specify which:

No.

Please outline your contributions, and their impact, to the Optimism ecosystem to date:

Although I am not a delegate, I have actively engaged with Optimism, significantly contributing to its ecosystem by participating in multiple projects and offering feedback based on my user experiences.

Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest: If you are a top 25 delegate in another ecosystem, hold an elected position in another DAO, and/or are a multisig signer in another community please disclose here.

None.

Please verify that you understand you may be removed from this role via the Representative Removal proposal type in the Operating Manual.

I fully comprehend this.

Please verify that you understand KYC will be required to receive Council rewards at the end of Season 6:

Fully understood.

Please verify that you are able to commit ~5 hours / week to Council Operations:

I verify that I can commit ~5 hours/week to Council Operations.

2 Likes