Saludiego201.eth - Delegate Communication Thread

With this post, there will be a record and record of each of the votes, plus their justification, with me, with you as a community, and with the people who chose to delegate their OPs to me.

Name: Diego Ortiz Mayorca

Address or ENS: Saludiego201.eth

Discord username: Saludiego201#9643

Verification (Tally profile or tweet): Tally | Saludiego201.eth

I have read and understood the Delegate Commitment Process: Yes, sir. :saluting_face:

I understand that becoming a delegate is a significant commitment: Yes, sir. :saluting_face:

My reasons for wanting to be a delegate: In my family there is a saying that goes “If you have an idea that can contribute, say it, and if not learn how to contribute” for a while I followed closely and with interest the governance of optimism, I delegated some assets to some acquaintances and I feel that it is time to contribute myself.

My view on the Optimistic Vision: The pillars of a DAO should always be the diversity of opinions and speed in decision making, I feel that optimism and its collective are making great strides in demonstrating that in such a diverse world we can connect with a common mission, for a dream or an idea.

Experienced or not, the optimism collective allows many users to access the largest exchange of information and value in real time, while rewarding and benefiting the creation of use cases, with constant feedback, that’s what I find fascinating.

My view on the first three articles of the Working Constitution: They describe the fundamental foundations of a model of digital democracy that seeks to drive the growth and development of a decentralized ecosystem. I find exciting the idea that we can create a digital reality in which citizens have control and authority.

The fact that this is being approached as a “working constitution” and that the importance of experimentation and evolution over time is being recognized demonstrates a humility and sensitivity to the changing dynamics of these environments. In addition, it is encouraging to see a balancing of short- and long-term incentives.

While there may be some voices that disagree with a foundation behind Optimism, it is necessary in its initial steps to develop the necessary incentives to slowly decentralize.

Optimism offers an inspiring and ambitious vision for a future in which digital democracy and a decentralized economy play a crucial role in the lives of individuals and communities.

My Web3 interests: API3DAO, MakerDAO, Gnosis and PoH.

1 Like

Delegate Suspension: Fractal Visions : Vote YES, The rules of the community and the delegation process is a responsibility that is acquired and must be respected at all times, that is why I agree to suspend your participation in this process.

Upgrade Proposal: Bedrock : Vote YES, It’s a small step for Optimism but a big step for Ethereum scalability, my vote is YES, because the development and commitment given by the team will add value to the rollup ecosystem.

1 Like