Update on the results of the RetroPGF 3 voting badge distribution.
You can find the original post on the Round 3 Voting badge distribution process here
There are a total of 146 badgeholders in RetroPGF 3.
76 of which were newly introduced via the voting badge distribution process.
- 42 badgeholders were selected by badgeholders who voted in Round 2
- 24 badgeholders were selected by the top 50 recipients of Round 2
- 7 badgeholders were selected by the Optimism Foundation
- 4 badgeholders were selected by the badgeholders selected by the Optimism Foundation (see 3.)
All voting badges are recorded as attestations via the Ethereum Attestation Service:
- You can find the badgeholder attestation schema here
- The attestations were issued from the address 0x621477dBA416E12df7FF0d48E14c4D20DC85D7D9
- Each attestation includes a “refferedMethod” and “Referred By” field, allowing for the traceability of how the badgeholder was selected to participate.
You can view all badgeholder profiles on vote.optimism.io
Ownership over citizenship distribution will eventually be the responsibility of Optimism’s two-house governance system and will be issued based on the reputation that Optimism Collective members have earned. We invite badgeholders and community members to discuss what reputation-attributes (in the form of attestations ) could be valuable for future Citizenship selection in this thread