[READY][GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Bankless Academy v2

Very cool!!! The Bankless crew are all over the OP space. We hired on a developer from Bankless to help us build on OP recently.

1 Like

dlfwjfkl nsd,mnf,ms nfdsgnjlsdkgn d,.sng,. dgs dfgfdg dfg

1 Like

I love this proposal and you’ll have my full support

1 Like

Hello Optimism community… I am pleased to announce our release date for the lesson. The lesson will be published on February 22nd (next Wednesday) and we will begin the launch campaign.

With that said, we’re launching the community beta… today! Both the Bankless Academy community and the Optimism community are welcomed to test the lesson early to provide comments, feedback, and to collect their badge.

You’ll find a “comment” button on each slide, as well as a feedback form at the end of the lesson. A lot of work went into this lesson, with a great deal of meticulous detailing. Our team can’t wait to hear what you think.

We’ve also launched a sister article with this lesson, acting as the quest walkthrough. This entry in our “Explorer’s Handbook” provides three pathways to funding an L2 wallet on Optimism. Explorers can collect the entry on mirror.xyz (on Optimism!).

5 Likes

Excellent!!! Get those people education and scaling in no time …:partying_face:

3 Likes

Can’t wait to get more Bankless Explorers navigating L2s :saluting_face:

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who partook in our Community Beta review!
We will be launching the lesson tomorrow :rocket:

If you completed the lesson and filled out the feedback form, there is a special Academy Badge :shield: waiting for you to claim it here:

1 Like

Hi everyone, today marks the launch of our “Layer 2s” lesson, sponsored by Optimism, at Bankless Academy. I want to give a huge thank you to the OP community for backing us and choosing to fund lesson production. We hope you like what we’ve built.

Prepare to onboard more Bankless Explorers to Optimism! :saluting_face: :red_circle: :sparkles:

Complete the lesson and collect your proof-of-knowledge badge, here:

1 Like