[PROPOSED] [Airdrop #2: More segmentation of contributor rewards]

Hello, Good Morning Optimism Community :smiley: @Jeremylau

1 Like

What’s the “Users Priced Out of Ethereum” means? anybody can tell me? thanks

1 Like

It looks good to break down. It seems good to do it in various fields so that airdrop hunters don’t take it.

1 Like

Thanks fam! I was able to do it after all!

2 Likes

Hi @Jeremylau thats interesting proposal! :smiley:

1 Like

However, in view of OP’s second airdrop design, the project party has changed. No sooner had it achieved a modicum of success than it began to lose itself. Obviously, the project party began to regret the 19% airdrop designed to be airdropped to users.

2 Likes

The embarrassing thing is: I predicted the time of the second airdrop, but I didn’t expect it to be a super small-scale airdrop…

2 Likes

Obviously, the project party has started to have a lot of ideas of their own. After acquiring users, will they think that users are no longer so important? Could it be that what is not available in the legend is the best?

3 Likes

That’s right… It leaves a lot of regret.

1 Like

I think it’s time for the project party to consider the third airdrop. The airdrop share promised in the white paper is about 600 million $OP. it will become a grand event that ignites the market’s attention? Let us wait and see! I hope that the OP official can take the opportunity to promote a wave, and give a surprise return to the users who supported the project at the beginning! After all, many users have collected the entire set of the earliest official NFT collection released by OP, and many users have worked tirelessly to complete the 18 tasks of OP Odyssey! What’s more, he also collected the entire set of The Optimism Collective On Mirror :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :eyes: :eyes: :eyes:

I think you’re right, the third airdrop will be able to attract the attention of the market. Hope that when the wave of airdrops begins, Optimism will not stand aside and will please its active users.
Although there is a lot of good news even now. The fact that other projects have started to launch on OP Stack will give us another boost

1 Like