[PROPOSED] [Airdrop #2: More segmentation of contributor rewards]

1. Airdrop 1 users who have not sold Airdrop 1 claim tokens +10 points

I disagree with this point. Just holding the airdrop does not contribute anything meaningful to the ecosystem and rewarding inactivity just incentivizes more inactivity. We want people to use the airdrop for something productive.

Not selling the airdrop is also not a good indication of support for Optimism, especially with current market conditions.

5 Likes

I think it should be extra points for people who gave liquidity to optimism. It is a real people who believe in optimism and they were ready to support optimism ecosystem. They did not sell optimism and they invest another token to create a pair. So, they are supporters!

1 Like

I like the idea of segmentation. And I agree with most of your points. But is not easy at all.

1 Like
  1. Gitcoin Donors (on L1)
  2. Multisig Signers
    3.Airdrop 1 users who have not sold Airdrop 1
    Above factors may be removed
2 Likes

Love the concept.

Since we are also looking to incentivize OP delegation in general weather it be to yourself or others. I think we should increase the points allocated to delegating and voting participation and tier like so:

1. +10 points for having delegated OP in your wallet at the time of the snapshot (delegate could be yourself or someone else). NOTE: may want to tier this as well

2. Snapshot voting participation:

12 points: 95% participation rate
8 points: 85% participation rate
6 points: 70% participation rate
4 points: 50% participation rate
2 points: 10% participation rate

7 Likes

Love the idea. Definitely necessary. Of course this probably means I’m not eligible though. I sent all my op tokens to my offline wallet….
Happy with what I have though

3 Likes

This seems quite fair imo. I would suggest offering retroactive awards for # 9 w/ regards to amount bridged + the initial bonus (which could be a denominated standard agreed upon by internal team or governance participants).

2 Likes

agreed.

clr.fund & giveth users could be dropped to create incentives on Optimism. Likewise getting L2 integrated on these dApps would be nice.

1 Like

oh that’s a good suggestion! I hope the team will refer to this thred.

2 Likes

Хорошая идея,мне осталось чуть чуть сделать)

1 Like

Obviously, after half a year of development, OP airdrop #2 will have more weight bonus options, and users only need to wait for the team to come up with a plan.
At the same time, keep the chain active and actively interact

1 Like

Is it coming second or third airdrop for eco engagind in Feb 2023?

1 Like

i think so
It was originally estimated that the second airdrop will start in January, but considering that the completion date of Quests on Optimism is January 18, the second airdrop should be in February

1 Like

Terms for us Eligeble it’s anything?

2 Likes

Nice description, looking forward :pray:

1 Like

Hi, how do I donate to gitcoin and sign multisig?

1 Like

[Grants | Gitcoin] Grants | Gitcoin
[Gnosis safe] https://gnosis-safe.io/

2 Likes

I think we should mever forget about charity donation

1 Like

dot’t forget about this forum activity :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey @WEALTHFILES
For donation, you just have to go to Gitcoin.com and select a project that you want to donate. You can pay with Dai for exemple. For multisig you can find some tips on youtube :grinning:

2 Likes