[OUTLINE] Ethereum Signed Optimistic Vision

Appreciate the constructive feedback. Thank you!
Sorry, I don’t really understand ‘bottled up’ is that like ‘captured’?

I would pay gas fees, but thinking of some communities I support (+5k members) affordability - even at the value of cents on the dollar - presents a barrier to capturing a truly global audience (baseline).

Recognise a manual submit > review > bulk upload process could be a complete nightmare yet this was intended as some form of quality assurance and sybil defence.

Q In my experience, Gitcoin Passport keeps evolving from strength to strength with each funding round. Could that be adapted to work for this?

Interested to better understand this concern

struct AttestationData {
    address about2
    bytes32 key;
    bytes val;
}

Based on my interaction with v0 (no knowledge of v1) and given we can

1. set a comparatively low value
  2. assign a category to represent intent

Q Is not even minimal time to collectively “Raise Awareness for the Optimistic Vision” as per Collective Intent 3 of some quantifiable value in constructing a decentralized identity that can effectively scale and adapt to the evolving needs of Citizen House?

“…Identity is a fundamental aspect of human experience that encompasses the relationships, interests, and values that define individuals and groups…”

Agree attestation is not required and may be an especially weak use case. My thinking was that the Optimistic Vision seems like the best opportunity to attest to individual and collective values that define Optimists. Admittedly it’s also me looking for ways to effectively quantify awareness and engagement given we won’t drop tracking cookies on people

Covering gas and offering a reward would remove the possibility…?
This is an “I don’t know what I don’t know situation…” and keen to understand why or how.
Some kind of false correlation?

I imagined that any attestation specific to the action “Signed Commitment to the Optimistic Vision” would source data (signatures) directly from the Ethereum Signed Version. A redundancy, to try build identity sets.

1 Like