Optimism has already won the first round of L2 competition and will continue to work hard to benefit all things

Optimism has already won the first round of L2 competition and will continue to work hard to benefit all things.

WEB3 is decentralized, and benefits the community. That is to say, as long as users work on the chain, they will be rewarded. The blockchain is recorded, and the labor they have done will be rewarded sooner or later. ! For example, when the Optimism mainnet was first launched, an NFT Optimistic Explorer collection was released. So far, no rewards have been seen. Another example is the 18-task NFT of Optimism Quests, which has not seen any rewards, especially those who complete 18 tasks at the same time. Should users with 18 NFT certificates be rewarded? This is proof of early heavy support for Optimism! And it is proof that a lot of energy and money have been spent to support Optimism!

Also, when Optimism first issued $OP, OP Allocations showed that the airdrop rewards to the community accounted for 19% of the total, but it was only a little larger in the first round of airdrops. Now, it is already the sixth round. But the project team still has hundreds of millions of OPs that have not been rewarded to users. Can there be a big reward this time? Arouse market attention again?

4 Likes

Everyone is welcome to participate in the discussion. As long as it reaches enough popularity, the project team will notice it!

Optimism has long given up on their on-chain users, and every airdrop is given to some insiders.

2 Likes

I feel the same way. Once the ecology and reputation are established, they no longer care about retail investors. I feel like they only care about large investors and institutional investors now. :rofl: :joy:

Hypocritical team, the promised airdrop was not released to users, and the promised quests nft was not released either.

I respect your viewpoint, however, if you consider the clear and transparent procedures implemented, alongside the strides made toward decentralization through ongoing experiments, it is unmatched in any ecosystem.

Suppose you examine the experiments conducted over the last two seasons and note the significant application increase. In that case, it is clear evidence of the effective execution of transparent processes.

This is true, that should unlock or return to Gov Fund for future use.

P.S.: I never received any airdrop.

OP’s development progress is of course obvious to all, but for our retail investors who supported him in the early days, we should also receive corresponding feedback, right? Before the token was launched, it was said that a total of 14% of the tokens would be distributed as airdrops. However, judging from Airdrop2, it is obvious that the team began to regret its promise to airdrop so many tokens to users. It was too obvious. Since then, , basically accurate placement (I believe there are even some rat warehouses). If the holders who participated in the initial launch of the minted token to celebrate the NFT have not been able to receive rewards, what does this mean? Burning bridges? Even the supporters of the original 18 tasks can’t get rewards, so what does this mean?

1 Like

I wonder if the project party still remembers these 5 NFTs? Although the value is not high, it is of great significance. This is a representative of OP’s early supporters! I guess you have forgotten it a long time ago, right?

1 Like

And of course there are Optimism Quests .
Especially the Synthetix Op Quest, which cost a lot of money to complete.

They have long forgotten