L2BEAT Invitation to discuss Season 6 and Optimism

The following reflects the views of L2BEAT’s governance team, composed of @kaereste and @Sinkas, and it’s based on the combined research, fact-checking, and ideation of the two.

With Season 6 upon us, we want to discuss its structure and Optimism broadly with other delegates and interested stakeholders. There are many things to unpack and many structural changes to digest before the Season officially kicks off, from the new Intents to the way Mission will work.

If you’re eager to learn more about Optimism, if you have ideas you’d like to bounce off of someone with experience in governance and Optimism, or if you’re contemplating applying for a grant, we’d like to chat.

We want to take the opportunity to remind everyone that L2BEAT is hosting Optimism Office Hours every Tuesday at 3:00 pm UTC, and we want to extend an invite to our next call on Tuesday, 11th of June 2024, to all interested parties.

4 Likes

Thanks for the invite!

I can’t access to the link, I think it’s no public :thinking: could you review it, please.
Thanks in advance!

1 Like

I accidentally linked to the wrong place and not the Google Meet link - fixed it!

2 Likes

I am still having issues accessing this link. Might you be able to paste here again?

2 Likes

The text shows up in red like there is a link but it is not linked to anything

2 Likes

That’s strange - I edited it again and it should be working now. In case it still doesn’t, the link is the following:

meet.google.com/pem-jzrh-gkq

3 Likes

Awesome thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you @Sinkas !! :muscle:t2: