[FINAL] BanklessDAO’s Global Campaign to spread the Optimistic vision

I love to see that my favorite proposals are tracked by you haha. Nice to see you here bro

3 Likes

Hi @linda we have taking your feedback into account, worked with our DAO overnight to deliver the revised ask in the proposal. Hope its sufficient to convince you!

2 Likes

Hey @lefterisjp we have taking yours and @linda 's feedback into account, worked with our DAO overnight to revise the ask in the proposal . Hope its sufficient to convince you.

2 Likes

Thank you @mastermojo ! for having confidence in us.

2 Likes

I am an Optimism delegate from Clique with sufficient voting power, and believe that this proposal is ready to move to a vote

2 Likes

I think the Optimism ecosystem could benefit from an educational effort like this. It’s hard for me to assess whether or not the price is too high, but considering the fact that you won’t receive the OP token until a year after this proposal’s approval, I think it is at least good enough for the token house to decide. It might be good to create some comparisons/justification for these prices though. Also, I got a bit lost in the details of the campaign, I’d recommend creating a short 2-3 sentence summary of what the campaign is, what impact you think you’ll have, and why. That being said,

We are an Optimism delegate with sufficient voting power, and we believe this proposal is ready to move to a vote

1 Like

Hey where did you add this reduction? The ask amount seems the same to me at 96,570 OP.

2 Likes

Hey @lefterisjp kindly check now, we have updated the deliverables and breakdown in the proposal!

2 Likes

Given the adjustment, I believe the proposal is now ready to move to a vote. While still steep, given your reach it may be deemed worthwhile to some delegates.

I am an Optimism delegate with sufficient voting power, and I believe this proposal is ready to move to a vote.

2 Likes

Great that you’ve provided quantifiable performance targets. BanklessDAO does have the potential to spread the Optimistic Vision on a wide, global scale.

I represent KyberSwap, an Optimism Protocol Delegate for Season 4 with sufficient voting power, and we believe this proposal is ready to move to a vote.

2 Likes

This mission has already been approved, but 404 DAO would also like signal its support given the proposal budget revisions and BanklessDAO’s reach. We believe this proposal is ready for a vote and 404 DAO is an Optimism delegate with sufficient voting power.

3 Likes

Legit :smiley: Thank @polynya @shaneMkt @404DAO for this upvoting

1 Like

Still think it’s quite high, but I am not a marketing expert.

Probably fine enough to go to a vote.

I am an Optimism delegate with sufficient voting power and I believe this proposal is ready to move to a vote.

4 Likes

We are thrilled that BanklessDAO is interested in Optimistic Vision. We eagerly follow the produced content and will continue to track the content related to Optimism.

As ITU Blockchain, we vote in favor of this mission. We also participated as ITU Blockchain in RetroPGF 2 and earned 26.4K OP. We are willing and ready to be part of the content produced about projects that have participated in previous RetroPGF rounds. We would love for you to get in touch with us for any type of content.

3 Likes

As being part of the execution and collaboration of BanklessDAO I love to read what you all writing here and everything that’s being posted related to the heart quality that all the contributors give every day. Being part of a DAO it’s to share the bread and the water with all your friends across the world :earth_africa:

2 Likes

Thanks for making this adjustment. I’m voting yes on this proposal.

3 Likes

After the adjustment I will also be voting yes.

2 Likes

Hi @Eren_Targ5!

As Season 4 draws to a close this week, we’re so excited to see how you’ve executed on your Mission! Please post an update for the community here outlining the milestones you’ve met this Thursday (9/20) by 19:00 GMT. Please include links to any final work products as we’ll create a final roundup linking to all Mission deliverables.

We also encourage you to sign-up for RetroPGF Round 3. You’ll be able to describe the impact of your Mission when you sign-up: RetroPGF Round 3 Applications Are Open

Thanks again for being part of this experiment and helping us build the Collective :heart:

2 Likes

Hey @lavande , thank you for giving us this opportunity to be a part and help spread the Optimistic Vision :red_circle::heart:
Here is an update on the milestones

Milestone 1
Deliverables
2 Newsletters (English) - Completed
Newsletters (Multilinguals) - Completed
2 Articles - Completed
Articles (Multilinguals) - Completed
2 Podcasts - Completed
10 social media posts - Completed
1 AMA - Completed

Milestone 2
Deliverables
2 Newsletters (English) - Completed
Newsletters - Multilinguals - In Progress
2 Articles - Completed
Articles (Multilinguals) - In Progress
2 Podcasts - In Progress
10 social media posts - In Progress
1 AMA - Completed

There are more than 80 links with the deliverables, hence cannot attach all of them here.
I will be attaching the link to the content calendar with all the deliverables links that the team was following and updating.

Hope this helps !

5 Likes

I love the calendar =).
It’s like being looking for a playlist of different language songs :smiley:

1 Like