[DRAFT] Proposal for Educational Series at Universities

Thanks for reading through our proposal. However, I would like to provide further clarifications to some of the points you’ve raised.

1. There is no information on the content of the workshops and execution plan

We addressed this here earlier that the curriculum release (the content of the workshop) forms part of our milestones.

• Milestone 1| End of July 2023
    Release of comprehensive workshop content and curriculum

Note: the end of July is about two to three weeks time period, which is more than enough time to plan and release the curriculum fulfilling milestone 1. I’m happy to provide further clarity on this if needed.

1. Vee’s doubts

@vonnie610 Vee’s original comment can be found here > Vee’s comments

1. You don’t really get into what would be in the curriculum. Above and beyond the standard (how blockchains work, how L2s work, ORUs, etc) I would love to see courses focusing on Optimism cover the vision and values of public good funding (retroPGF ) and Ethers Phoenix .

Irrespective of how your Mission proposal goes I would love to get in contact and help out how I can. Education is such an essential piece of building a sustainable Collective <3

From her comments above, I only observe open-ended questions rather than doubts about the substance of this proposal.

We thank all of our esteemed @delegates and community members for their feedback and approval so far. They have been very helpful.

If you would like to see this mission move to a vote, we welcome such approval.

Thanks again, Optimist.

@linda @vonnie610 @lee0007 @MoneyManDoug @MinimalGravitas @shaneMkt

P.S: We need at least 2 more approvals to make this happen.

1 Like

Well I am excited to see you go for RetroPGF!

You do not need any approvals for that. I don’t think we should waste time adding you to the ballot if you aren’t asking for any money, otherwise you would get my approval!

So count me as 1 of those delegates.

Thanks.

You may consider supporting this other proposal > [DRAFT] The Blockchain Gazette Proposal - #19 by ksett