[[DRAFT] [GF: Phase 1 Proposal] Dope Wars

I believe the proposal is fair and represents the ambition of the core team at Dope Wars. From the jump this has been an unbelievably hard working team that has weathered a lot of tough moments and brutal market conditions, yet always finds a way to push through and continue building and innovating. Optimism has been invaluable with the many txs needed for gaming on chain and it would be great to further incentivize this relationship.

1 Like

Dopewars by far have one of the smartest and loyal community out there. The genius behind it where it started and where it is right now deserve a round of applause.

I believe that the game can be one of the greatest NFT/metaverse games that would cause a lot of traffic to OP.

It is this generations game, and will always be the game for future generations.

OP is very lucky that the DAO chose to build the game here and both the DAO and OP gov should support each other and work hand in hand cause this would benefit both parties.

To be honest, the only reason i heard about optimism was through dopewars discord, yet the game did not launch. Just imagine….

Im outtie drops mic

1 Like

The DopeWars community is incredibly open, active and dedicated. They’ve made great strides with small resources. I’m confident that with proper funding they’ll be able to continue to create a unique gaming experience for the space.

I firmly believe that approving this proposal will benefit both sides of the ecosystem (optimism/dopewars) by bringing ongoing transactions from its main component of character minting, equipping, and customization, which is VERY Important for a ‘play to own’ model.

2 Likes

i love the dope wars idea and i trust the team. Team is working hard for the project and with your support the team will success this very well.

1 Like

Dope war is a project that I have been following for several months and I can only be extremely enthusiastic about it. The team is made up of intelligent people who are fully committed to the project. I have seen their professionalism on many occasions and I have great confidence in their ability to see the project through.
In many ways the project seems to me to be really innovative and I have no doubt that it will be one of the gems of tomorrow. This difficult period in the market is an opportunity for the project which can lay solid foundations for a long-term adventure. I fully support this proposal, which would allow the project to continue to develop in a sustainable way and also to enhance the optimism ecosystem.

1 Like

LFG DOPE WARS! Big believer here, have seen some good coverage on the project. Looked cool since day 1!

1 Like

DOPE DAO appreciates all of the support here :100:

:point_right: I’ve put together this deck to illustrate what we’ve made to date, and what we will create in the future.

Our project is vast, with a ton of support. I can’t wait to build more future experiences for the Optimism chain; including on-chain mini games!

2 Likes

I come across their ETH Denver documentary by chance a few month ago & dug in deeper, the most impressive team & project in the space for me at this time. Possibility to be a real game changer.

1 Like

@OPUser, @ruKawin, @madibaa08, @William, @salparadise, @dinamullah, @spaghetio, @remiss, @MyGoul, @Zip and more

Thanks to everyone for the support and feedback!

We have made changes to our proposal. let us know if you have any questions…

2 Likes

I like the new distribution structure. While the requested token allocation is on the higher side, it is in-line with other Optimism-native projects in Phase 0. Dope Wars has a good track record on Optimism and has proven that they can deliver. They have my support to move the proposal to READY stage.

2 Likes