Airdrop #2 Feedback Thread

We only get to see a single piece of the puzzle :jigsaw: each time an airdrop comes our way… I feel there is much more to it than simply achieving the lowest possible level of on chain activity.

Recognition on the blockchain will be measured by impact from what I have seen so far.

It’s better to focus on one account than try to sybil attack the system that feeds us.

1 Like

I am happy with what I got and excited what is coming!

1 Like

Yeah, sure, that’s exactly what I’m talking about, just highlighted points that we should probably expect, as I think

(About the multi-account thing I agree)

2 Likes

Why there is nobody talks about the tokenomics screactly changed by the Team?

Before 22,Feb 2023 the allocation of #User Airdrop is 14% release in 2 years.
But, the team modified the allocation plan for User Airdrop to 3.4% in the next 3 years.

Why?
And how becomes the results?

I don’t agree or understand this change.

2 Likes

I just wanted to express my gratitude and satisfaction for the Optimism Airdrop #2. Receiving 503 OP tokens was an amazing surprise, and I’m thrilled to be a part of this community.

I appreciate the effort that went into adjusting spam filters and improving sybil resistance, which has resulted in a more positive and authentic community experience. It’s inspiring to see aggregate behaviors that contribute to the community, and I believe that this airdrop has brought people together in a positive way.

Regarding logistics, I believe the size and frequency of the airdrop were ideal. It was a generous reward for those who had already interacted with the Optimism network, and it has served as a great incentive for others to get involved.

Overall, I’m extremely satisfied with the Optimism Airdrop #2 and I’m excited to see what future community initiatives will bring. Thank you for your dedication and hard work in making this community a success!

3 Likes

Where did you see this ?

1 Like

in here

Taken together, the Foundation estimates the total supply of circulating OP tokens to increase as detailed in this sheet

i’m pretty upset about the change

1 Like

@wasFree please see the message posted here: Clarification on OP Token Supply

1 Like

Thanks ser, i know you are really busy and Thanks for your response.
But it’s really important for explain what the illustration numbers changes and what’s the plan for the users airdrop release plan.

2 Likes

The number of txn is directly related to the user quality of a wallet. It is recommended to take this into consideration.

1 Like

Hello, bobby.
Recently, the massive airdrop from Arbitrum has brought a pleasant surprise to its users, with a total reward of 1 billion dollars .
We noticed that the rewards from the Optimism Quest event are relatively smaller, which might lead to disappointment among some users.
To maintain the stability and vitality of the Optimism ecosystem, we suggest that the project team quickly review the existing incentive policies and consider increasing the reward intensity or adjusting the incentive methods at an appropriate time, ensuring user satisfaction and engagement.
Thanks

2 Likes

It seems to me that the rounds still to come in Optimism will definitely have a sufficient level of stimulation for the entire community

Arbitrum airdrop was actually expected and talked about at least 6 months before it happened

And yes, the development of Optimism has always been calculated to compete in the market with other L2 projects, while each has its own goal in the market, so the stability and vitality of the Optimism ecosystem is unlikely to be shaken much just because of an airdrop

P.S. This is, for sure, just my opinion

3 Likes

Thanks for the valuable informations.

2 Likes