27th OP Community Call will be [Tuesday August 29th @ 10:00 PT / 13:00 ET / 17:00 GMT / 19:00 CEST]

Thanks everyone for coming!!! It was a great call.

Here is the recording: August 29th community call recording.mp4 - Google Drive.

Zoom link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/84087544843?pwd=cVpweHpEa2drYVRDZ1U0UklYSnR1QT09

Slides: August 29, 2023 community call slides - Google Slides

As always, comment below if you’d like to add any topics to the agenda.

See you there!

5 Likes

Hey Michael, I’ll be there :slight_smile: and also, let’s please talk about voting badge distribution

3 Likes

gm :slight_smile: I’d like to propose an agenda topic to consider syndicating LexDAO newsletter content in Optimism’s relevant communications channels. LexDAO is a professional network of legal engineers, which are attorneys who also understand smart contracts. The LexDAO newsletter contains current crypto news from a legal engineering perspective.

1 Like

Here is the most recent LexDAO newsletter and here is LexDAO’s linktree. ofc, I’m happy to provide more information, if requested :pray:t5:

1 Like

So sad i missed this. I will look forward to the next one.

It looks like the call isn’t until August 29?

Sounds good, I’ll add it to the agenda!

Call is coming up next Tuesday, August 29th. Hope to see you there!

Thanks for the message!

LexDAO seems really cool, but I’m not sure this call would be the right forum to introduce that topic.

I think the best way might be to make a forum post on the topic to get the discussion going.

I will - Thank you so much!

Last chance to add to the agenda! Call starting in ~2 hours.

1 Like

Hey Michael, is it appropiate to add a brief update on our mission propossal to the delegates?
Let me know! Thanks

Here’s the propossal: [FINAL] Develop the most relevant and aligned audiovisual content for the Optimism Collective

Sure thing! I will slot some time for a quick update.

1 Like

GM Michael! Is it possible to have a Praise round at the beginning of the call? It could be one Praise per person and try to make it less than 10 min. You can see an example in the Giveth Community calls: https://www.youtube.com/live/l2BrgJSUw-I?si=WXUnmWh7wy3-QVO_

This weeks call might be a little short on time, but I’m down to try a modified/quicker version where people can type the praise in the chat and I’ll read it out! And maybe you can say a few words on the praise attestations in discord?

1 Like

Something quick sounds great! I think we have two possible options:

1. we can try to write some Praises on the #feel-the-love channel during the first minutes when people is joining and you can read it :slight_smile:
  2. let me see If I can get the permission to use the forward function (so I can copy and paste the Praises from the chat to the Discord) and we can do what you said, I’ll let you know