While I believe that community, governance, grants, reinvention, monoliths are important, but for sustainability, growth, health, there are other more important factors that needs attention. Is it possible to:
- Have them go hand in hand
- Can they create value beyond the current practices
I’ll assert that while the things on the right are important, those on the left are more important.
- Value before Community
- Coordination Games over Governance
- Self-sustainability over Grants
- Renovation over Reinvention
- Modules over Monoliths
Looking forward to your views.