Season 6 Nominations: Code of Conduct Council

Code of Conduct Council Self-Nomination Template

Please keep your answers as concise as possible while conveying all relevant information.

If you are a delegate, please provide the link to your delegate commitment:
N/A (I’m not a delegate).

If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you: (voting power can be referenced here.)

If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date: (You may link to your profile on Karma, if applicable.)

Please link to your voting history and any voting rationale you’ve shared: (You may link to your Snapshot and/or Agora profile for voting history. You may link to your delegate communication thread, or any other medium you use to communicate with your delegators, to share your voting rationale.)

Have you attended GravityDAO’s conflict resolution training?:
Enrolled, currently in training process.

If so, what was the most impactful learning you took away from this training?:

Still in training and planned to be completed before the start of CoCC operations for this season.

However, concepts such as decolonization, different styles of mediation, keys to effective communication are very valuable for the proper fulfillment of the role within this Council and for life itself in general.

Please demonstrate any non-Optimism experience you believe is relevant to this role:

In terms of education, I have a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration. I have years of experience leading educational initiatives across Latin America alongside Solow Cripto (a web3 educational startup), where I’ve honed my ability to effectively share knowledge in a simple manner.

Currently, as a collaborator with SEEDGov, I’ve had the opportunity to learn not only about Optimism’s governance but also about many other ecosystems like MakerDAO, Arbitrum, Connext, among others.

Have you previously served in a representative (appointed or elected) role in the Collective? If so, please specify which:

No.

Please outline your contributions, and their impact, to the Optimism ecosystem to date:

As a whole, I always seek to contribute to the construction of the Collective from wherever I can. I firmly believe in the Optimistic Vision and the values handled within the Collective.

Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest: If you are a top 25 delegate in another ecosystem, hold an elected position in another DAO, and/or are a multisig signer in another community please disclose here.

I’m a multisig signer of Optimism Español’s Safe: 0xEfc42814bebfCF02e56856988daf7D80F2b7fbb7

Please verify that you understand you may be removed from this role via the Representative Removal proposal type in the Operating Manual: Yes, I understand

Please verify that you understand KYC will be required to receive Council rewards at the end of Season 6: Yes, I understand

Please verify that you are able to commit ~5 hours / week to Council Operations: I’m able to commit 5+ hours/week to the duties of this role.

4 Likes