RYI Unity | Optimism Growth Experiments Grant Request. Cycle 11

Great company and they are also registered and verified as a Web3 company by Apple (Yes thee Apple)

11 Likes

Hi, thanks so much for the question.

Phase one was deploy smart contracts which enabled self automated staking capability for users to interact with.

This includes the ability to create a staking pool using [createpool.unitydefi.com]. This takes minutes to fill out and is completely run through our smart contracts

1. Fill our short form with staking pool metrics
  2. Select what type of asset is staking and the reward
  3. Select asset type (NFT/Cryptocurrency/LP token
  4. Send rewards to your very own staking contract
  5. Click Deploy! And your staking pool is live

Now your community can have their staking pool live in minutes and at almost zero cost to the team and its Dev Free so no developer required.

Now! Were going to be taking this to select networks/blockchains and Optimism is one of the first networks we want to launch this new decentralized-self-service-staking (Dev-Free) on.

We wan to empower projects and provide seamless solutions for companies/projects/even investors the hassle free capability to provide valuable staking services for their community of investors.

12 Likes

Please feel free to send us any further questions here. Our homesite is at ryi-unity.com for more info on our company.

9 Likes

Thank you very much for your reply
Best of luck in your future development and thanks for posting this here

9 Likes

Great work I love this project

9 Likes

Sold team and project. When you have a core team that responds personally to messages that shows how they take everything related to the project. Keep up the good work.

11 Likes

Thanks for the kind words. We are really looking forward to building on the Optimism Network and bringing useful innovative staking protocols/applications to users of this blockchain. :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Thank you :slight_smile: 2023 is indeed going to be a great year

10 Likes

Jon is heading an amazing team that keeps grinding and achievement new heights continuously. Especially the last few month many milestones were hit.

11 Likes

The most important thing in crypto is innovation and consistency and this project has that in abundance. RYIU will go places

10 Likes

Amazing project with the most dedicated CEO in the game, Mr Jon Weir! I’m sure his Top 100 target will be achieved in due course :pray:

7 Likes

I’ve been following your project for quite a while and what you’re currently doing is gigantic. I love to see the process, how you always deliver and have a vision. That’s what crypto is all about. Development! and you do. I think you can become one of the biggest defi projects. It’s fun watching you. And you have the best CEO anyone could ask for. He and his team are doing so much great work. Please keep it up. You will get the success, I’m sure.

9 Likes

Sounds solid and the service is needed.

9 Likes

Some more information on us and our “DASSS” Staking protocol we are looking to launch on Optimism!!

RYI unity is a registered and fully operating blockchain development company based in Los Angeles, California. We specialize in building innovative decentralized applications (DApps). We are expanding our tech infrastructure to other blockchains. This is made possible due to our recent partnerships formed with various blockchains like Bitgert and hopefully now with Optimism who we would like to make our native chain we build on

With our experience, numerous developments in the works and the recent partnerships signed by us, we believe the time is due to take on the next phase of expanding our ecosystem to various blockchains. Our project is the premier self staking protocol currently known as DASSS in the BNB chain. This is a secure staking protocol that is self executing without the need of a developer.

With such a premier staking protocol, deploying on different blockchains will help ease the burden for various projects that are deployed outside of the BNB chain. This in turn reduces the financial costs and stress for these projects in those blockchains. Another important reason for this expansion is to help new projects in these blockchains to meet the need for a securely tested staking protocol in order to avoid exploitation by malicious developers.

Our Decentralized-Auto-Self-Service-Staking (D-ASSS) is an advanced multi-chain staking protocol which enables staking pool creations for anyone, it is completely free and can be done in minutes. This includes;

• CRYPTO/NFT/LP STAKING POOL.

• PORT YOUR STAKING POOLS TO YOUR OWN DOMAIN.

• CHOOSE WHICH DEX’S TO PORT POOLS TO.

• WHITE LABEL FULL SERVICE STAKING CREATION.

WHY IS THIS INNOVATIVE AND WHAT BENEFITS ARE THERE FOR USERS?

As we stated in the above document, the next important feature we have implemented is the Dev-Free Multi-chain staking protocol, which is the first of its kind. We have been running this protocol on our platform for a while and we can attest to the benefits we’ve received. This is what we call white-branding. Going multi-chain is actually a leap for our project as it will help users across blockchains to explore new opportunities using no-code capability.

No-code in the software industry is trending for good reasons. This actually opens doors to users with no knowledge on technical implementation and maintenance in the long-term. This process also helps projects and users to focus on their businesses while the RYI Unity ecosystem handles and maintains the technical part at a free cost.

10 Likes

I have a question that is not directly related to the forum proposal, but still
Is your site currently under development or is it the final version?

The question arose because I see a lot of small defects in the site, related to alignment and certain pictures on the site
I can share here the details, which, in my opinion, needs to be fixed

8 Likes

Sure, just to confirm. Which site are you referring to? We have numerous core site. Thanks for the reply and info!

ryipay.app

8 Likes

This one

I’ll send the details of the moments that require a fix to you in the DM, if you do not mind

10 Likes

Gotcha, thanks for letting me know. This is our homesite and we have a web2 developer who manages the UI. Would be more than happy to pass along your input so we can improve the site. We are always looking for ways to improve

10 Likes

Thanks for all the responses everyone and we are very excited to integrate to Optimism Network and bring innovative solutions to help builders and community investors.

9 Likes

A new article was just published regarding this development we would like to share to further elaborate on what we want to bring to Optimism Network.

[DASSS Unitynews Article]

9 Likes