RYI Unity | Optimism Growth Experiments Grant Request. Cycle 11

Project name: RYI Unity

Author name and contact info: Jon Wier [jonwier@ryi-unity.com]

L2 recipient address:0x904C6C852EAE8FFEC7BaC111DfECd8223F0aC1d0

Which Voting Cycle are you applying for?: Cycle 11

I confirm that I have read the landing pages for the Sub-Committees and that I have determined my proposal is best suited to be reviewed by the Growth Experiments Sub-Committee: Yes

I understand that Growth Experiments grants are subject to a “no sale rule,” as explained in , and I have read the terms of the rule: Yes

Project Details: RYI Unity is a registered and fully operating Blockchain development company who specializes in building decentralized applications (dAPPS). Our purpose is to provide innovative, scalable and user-friendly applications in order to bridge the gap from blockchain to the rest of the world.
We are a verified blockchain company by Apple and go to great length to ensure we always maintain the investors upmost confidence.

What are you building? We are currently building the first ever dev-free Decentralized Multi-Chain Decentralized Self-Service-Staking (DASSS) Solution supporting Cryptocurrencies, NFTs, and liquidity pool tokens. Following this, we are going to be implementing white label Multi-Chain services where projects, companies, even investors can create their dev-free staking pools on Optimism Network in minutes using Unitydefi platform. Additionally, they can have their staking pools routed/ported to a Web3 site of their choosing empowering their community and the overall network

Why do you believe what you are building is going to succeed? This has been identified as a problematic issue within the DeFi space, where companies have setbacks due to developer cost, time, security and developer accessibility. With DASSS, companies will be able to create incentives such as staking crypto assets, NFTs and LP tokens in a matter of minutes with almost zero cost to them, saving them valuable financial resources they can use elsewhere. Simply by using Unitydefi, which is very user friendly and simple to create/deploy various staking pool in minutes. Unitydefi was also Audited by Solidity Finance.

Furthermore, this will also include a feature where you can create staking pools which contribute to developers and incentivizing builders to build. We call this Stake For Dapps. Where community investors can stake in certain pools where the fees and % of rewards are directly sent to a developer wallet who is building a certain dAPP for on Optimism Network.

How many users does your project have currently? We have
over 10k+ users at the moment with almost little marketing thus far and ALL efforts/funding going towards development of our large ecosystem base. We have just begun marketing since we are roadmap complete and now adding innovative additions based off the development foundation we have already built.

Tell us about the users you plan to target with this grant. Include any defining characteristics that will help you identify and target them.:
We plan to target the entire space, being that at the end of the day, users strive for a healthy Return On Investment (ROI). Its just the truth that we all know and the developments we have built and are building, are all based around providing user friendly dAPPS. Ensuring web3 users have the ability to utilize the most advanced staking protocols built to date and can grow with their chosen communities because such dAPPS as DASSS are available for all projects at very low cost to them if any cost at all.

How would these users interact with Optimism? For how long?:
We are going to integrate this development on Optimism Network and would love the opportunity to work with Optimism and build this development in its entirety. This development also include a #stakefordapp initiative where users will be able to stake in pools where a % of the staking reward goes towards the OP network dapp builder. Enabling developers to receive basic income for their building of certain dAPPS which pass governance proposals.

Provide us with links to any of the following for the project:

Do you have any metrics on the project currently? (TVL, transactions, volume, unique addresses, etc. Optimism metrics preferred; please link to public sources such as Dune Analytics, etc.): Will not let me post anymore links in order to submit app

Who are your competitors, and are they on Optimism?: No, our competitors are not on Optimism currently.

Please link to code audits (if any):Available on our homesite along with other docs (wont let me submit with more than 2 links)

Team

Who are your founders?: Jon Wier (Apple Verified Company Owner)

What makes your team well-suited to carry out the project described in this proposal? We have a wide team of developers covering solidity development, Mobile App development, NFT development, NFT design, web development, commercial marketing, and community moderation

Is this your first Web3 project?: Yes, this is my first Web3 company and dont have any plans to create another. I am here for the long haul and do this full time.

If not, what else have you built? (Share links, Github repository, or any other useful information.):

Grant Request

What is the size of the grant request? (250k OP max):50k OP

How do you justify the size of the grant?: We will be making a full integration with OP and our new DMASSS staking solution will empower your chain/network company/project builders with seamless staking for their projects at no cost to them. This allows projects building on OP Network the ability to focus more on their specialty developments or unique developments. Furthermore, this will save them development time and cost.

Roadmap and Distribution Plan

Describe in discrete steps how you will successfully implement your grant plan: We already have the roadmap for this development and phase 1 live and phase 2 will be live this week. Phase 2 includes the ability to create your own NFT, Crypto and LP staking pool in minutes. You simply fill out an application that takes 3-5 minutes and click deploy and the pool goes live after some verification checks to ensure your token/NFT rewards are valid.

The contract is setup so the pool cannot be launched until the rewards have been sent to the contract. Following this , we will be adding Multi-Chain capability with Optimism as the primary supported chain added. Furthermore, we will enabling projects even more capabilities with white label service. Enabling projects to route their pools created to a web3 site of their choosing and zero dev required for all the above. Its all automated by our smart contracts

How will the OP tokens be distributed? : The OP tokens will be vested according to the Optimism expectations and used to support the developers from RYI unity so we can complete this development within the highest level of professionalism and provide Optimism with a valuable solution for their project builders

Over what period of time will the tokens be distributed for each initiative?: We will work with the Optimism team to solidify token distribution.

Please provide benchmark milestones for this project. : We have 4 phases with 2 phases already being completed. Next phase is Multi-Chain with DMASSS initiative and phase 3/4 are clear and concise concluding with white label dev free staking services.

Please define critical milestones for this project.: Critical milestones are the addition of Multi-Chain services to bring more awareness to all chains about this revolutionary addition to web3 staking developments opening doors for builders and investors/holders of certain NFTs and cryptocurrencies. Once completed which we have already verified we can complete in 2 weeks time. The next critical milestone is whitelabel service and routing pools to project owners choice of location

If the OP tokens are for direct distribution to users, why will incentivized users and liquidity on Optimism remain after incentives dry up?:Yes, They will remain because this will be the primary chain we recognize which we build on and we will migrate our own native tokens to OP.

Please provide any additional information that will facilitate accountability (smart contracts addresses relevant to the proposal, relevant organizational wallet addresses, etc.):company docs are on our website [ryi-unity.com]

Optimism Relationship

Does your project solve a problem for the Optimism ecosystem? If so how?:YES and empowering the OP network even further!

Why will this solution be a source of growth for the Optimism ecosystem?: Optimism will have a Multi-Chain staking solution with dev-free solutions for all projects on your chain/network. This will empower developers to receive basic income with our stakefordapps initiative. Thus, providing developers to continue to build on this blockchain. Furthermore, this allows for seamless interaction with a variety of advanced staking protocols for project/company owners on this blockchain.

Is your project Optimism Native?: Not yet, we will be in less than 2 weeks from this post.

Confirmations

I understand that I will be required to provide additional KYC information to the Optimism Foundation to receive this grant:Yes

I understand that I will be expected to following the public grant reporting requirements outlined here::Yes

59 Likes

We are very excited for this opportunity and can bring amazing developments to the OP community

18 Likes

wow! Amazing work, amazing project

16 Likes

I will only share what accomplishments I was able to see for the past two years by following this project/ecosystem and the team behind it.

Consistency and Perseverance

The team kept focusing on building since the time I start following it. There were ups and downs, but the team never stop building and communicating with its community. That’s a great sign for me, maybe the best one.

Accomplishments

In the Cryptosphere, there are a lot of projects generating hypes on no developments and accomplishments. I remember Jon sharing a long time ago that he would like the whole team focusing on development and building the whole ecosystem. This is actually what they did for the past two years, and they delivered a lot of innovative features.

We all know that software developments could drift, sometimes a lot. Innovative and strong software developments take time, we all know that. This happens for the RYI Unity team. They successfully manage their deliverable according to what they announce, and maintain them for their users without cutting the communication.

Roadmap

Sure, there are opportunities to take to drive this project in the right direction, and the roadmap is constantly evolving to catch the right ones.

Jon, the CEO, has a great and clear vision of what they need to focus on. Pieces of all the machinery are starting to work together as we speak, and the team is pushing for the next level of features now.

Why this is innovative? What benefits for the users?

As shared in the above document, the next important feature they are going to implement is dev-free multi-chain staking, which is IMO really innovative. They already bringed up dev-free staking on their platform, with white-branding. Going for cross-chain is actually a big step for the platform to let users explore new opportunities using no-code capability.

No-code in the software industry is trending for good reasons. This actually opens doors to users with no knowledge on technical implementation and maintenance on the long-term. This helps these users to focus on their business while the RYI Unity ecosystem handle/maintain the technical part.

16 Likes

One of the best project…great team very transparent. I wish them success!

13 Likes

i love to see how this project keeps growing day by day. Keep it up! You are doing a great job!

13 Likes

amazing project sir :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

to the moon RYI Unity

11 Likes

Wow!! This project looks great. I see huge potential.

12 Likes

niceeeee project sirrr

11 Likes

Wow RYI Unity to the moon

11 Likes

I like this project good RYI Unity

11 Likes

BESTTTTTT PROJECT RYI Unity

11 Likes

RYI Unity project the bessssstttttttt

11 Likes

2023 RYI Unity Good project sir

11 Likes

im form malaysia, RYI Unity nice project 2023

11 Likes

Total Supply:
20,000,000 RYIU

with that amount of supply I’m sure RYIU will penetrate $ 1

12 Likes

letsgo RYIU $1 to the moon

11 Likes

go go go to the moon

10 Likes

Great work and I see a really great idea and development potential for this project
I want to later take a closer look at the site and other points in relation to the project

Just for a wider understanding of this point

What are the key features of the Phase 1 and Phase 2 developments in the roadmap, and what benefits do they bring to users?

12 Likes