RYI Unity | Optimism Growth Experiments Grant Request. Cycle 11

I’ve been in this community for a little over a year now. The RYIU team is fantastic! I love how much they are building, but more importantly I love how transparent they are about everything.

9 Likes

bought both the tokens optimism and Ryiu

8 Likes

I am optimism holder…how do I buy? i don’t see ryu in any exchange, any help would be appreciated

7 Likes

Hi, thanks for the question. We are currently on Binance Smart Chain. Our Multi-Chain capability will be live within 2 weeks on Unitydefi.com and we will primarily be focused on building on Optimism Network

You can gather any information you need in our telegram group

RYI Unity Telegram: Telegram: Contact @RYIUNITY
Twitter: ([https://twitter.com/RYI_Unity]

8 Likes

This will be a great addition to Optimism. RYI Unity is a highly transparent and progressive team. They will bring a lot of energy to the OP community. Jon is always doing public appearances which I think is really good for investor confidence

6 Likes

I have never seen a team getting done so much in such a short amount of time. Really excited for the ride :rocket::rocket:

6 Likes

This team has done amazing work on the BNB blockchain, consistent updates and delivery of promises has built a loyal user base. Progress has continued in spite of market conditions.

7 Likes

I have nothing but positive things to say about this project and the team behind it, extremely transparent with multiple daily updates, always working on new stuff, the team is always active when you need them.
I believe this will be a top100 and even higher in the near future.
Be wise and take a look at this project before its too late.

8 Likes

I dont think white label staking service exist or at least I have never seen it. Will be a great addition to help projects grow on Optimism Network. This could be huge! Great job RYI Unity!

7 Likes

Thanks Pat, we are very excited to bring this development to Optimism. We have working on this solution to a big problem we have seen for a couple years now.

With DASSS projects will empowered to grow with Self Service Staking solutions and the team decided that we are going to make this service FREE for a couple quarters!.

So projects building on Optimism will be able to create crypto, LP and NFT pools Dev-Free and in minutes. I think a huge addition is going to be the stakefordapps where developers can earn an income for building. Collecting a % from pools established for certain dapps the community wants within their project on Optimism

7 Likes

Well, keep up the great work and look forward to building on Optimism. Love the OP network and what they are doing, with RYI Unity building there as well its a recipe for success.

5 Likes

Thanks Pat, we are excited to build on OP network. DASSS staking protocol will really help projects grow on OP network.

5 Likes

This project here is making partnerships everyday, no days off for development and is multi faceted. NFTs, P2E, Staking, Cross-Chain, RYIPay, UnityNews, Education and many more.

A grant and collaboration of developers between optimism and ryiu will benefit both sides immensely and the web3 crypto community on all fronts. Looking forward to see progress here in the coming weeks.

6 Likes

Thanks everyone for the support, we are very excited to bring our development team talent to build on Optimism. We are very grateful for all the support and comments

5 Likes

what is your Ai trade assistant about? i’m mot really clear on that

4 Likes

Hi, thanks for the question. Its a relatively new addition to Web3 platforms who offer trading, staking , nft services and more.

AI “Crixis” on ryi-unity.com is our beta version. Once we are able to have him fully trained the processing speed will be much faster. We will then be uploading the latest Open AI version and adding a creative UI for full integration

We are able to integrate Unitydefi Trade analytics as well. Providing a better user experience and improved data aggregation information flow

What this will eventually look like. You will be able to ask AI Crixis to put together a trade for you and the trade information will then be populated at the best rates. Which are pulled from numerous DEXs within the chain you are operating on

The same will go for staking. You will be able to ask AI Crixis for best ROI within the pools available amongst many other inquires regarding staking services

5 Likes

RYI Unity has been up and running since the turn of the year. This project turned things around despite the frailty of the market without engaging in a large marketing adventure. The launch of $RYIU V2 early this year was the beginning of a turnaround for the project. Since then this project has entered into strategic partnerships with large projects, building an interoperable no-code dev free (white)staking protocol, building a P2E gaming, and other useful additions to its ecosystem.

Show me a project with a future and I’ll point to this.

They’ve revamped their communication platform, Unitynews, with articles about the latest additions to the ecosystem and a series of blockchain educational posts. This is what I call progress…

6 Likes

We did nothing but build during the bear market and was actually really shocked at how much we were able to develop and deploy. We have a great team of developers and I am always grateful for the success we have had to this point. The future is bright!!

8 Likes

Feeling very Optimistic (excuse the pun lol) about RYI Unity. The team led by Jon has gone from strength to strength and its now at the start of a very rapid rise in value imho. All the infrastructure that has been built is a solid foundation to achieve a Top 100 status thay they are aiming for! Keep up the good work and im sure all investors will be rewarded in the near future!

7 Likes

RYIU just announced they are launching Lending and borrowing with their DASSS protocol!! Lending/borrowing, whitelabel staking, stakefordapps. The team never stops!! Optimism Network, this team will bring such value to your users

7 Likes