Thank you everyone for coming to the call! We had a good turnout this week and some new participants as well as some good discussion. The good news is that it was a great call, the bad news is that I forgot to hit the record button. Sorry about that . Lesson learned and will be more careful in the future.
Here is the recap but if I missed anything be sure to comment below and I will add it!
On to the recap:
People are excited about the Season 4 structure!
Intent 3 discussion
- Some talk about making the intent so it can encompass OP tokenomics
- Discussion on making it broad enough to include the possibility of some kind of legal defense fund (i.e. sushiswap)
- Make sure to submit suggestions by Wednesday, April 26th! The intent will created by the OP Foundation as a synthesis of suggestions from the community.
Missions & Alliances
- OP Foundation team will be putting out 5-8 Foundation Proposed Missions (RFPs) but are in the process of getting these ready internally.
- We have our first community-proposed mission by @Frisson and Tally! Check it out on the forums Superchain Governance Deep Dive
- Feedback on missions by delegates should include whether the intent is the correct one, and social verification that the leader of the alliance meets the trust tier required.
Be sure to vote in the upcoming proposal cycle
There was general Q&A about trust tiers, alliances, etc. Most of the things discussed can probably be learned by reading through this document:
There was a suggestion for a central place to hold community + foundation call recording
Also a suggestion to have a glossary of OP governance terms.
The two above things could potentially be part of a mission for intent 4!
Next call is in two weeks!
Remember, this is a community call and it’s open to everyone! If you have any topics you’d like to see discussed, feel free to drop a comment in this thread.
See you there!