[READY TO VOTE] Facilitate capital migration to the Superchain

I understand the argument you’re making but I strongly disagree. We shouldn’t lower the budget of high value proposals to accommodate for other proposals that wouldn’t even come close to making the same impact. The high budgets for these proposals fits the workload required and the impact. I would encourage delegates to look at the potential outcome of high value missions, rather than focusing on the budget. High value projects deserve high value budgets.

1 Like

ah, noted - helpful to know the two alone wouldn’t fit the budget. yeah regardless of priority we have these constraints. still think we should have a bigger budget.

1 Like

The Grants Council has opened early submissions as an Indication of Interest for this mission request here

For your application to be considered, the Mission request must pass the Token House vote on February 14th. Submissions will not be considered if a Mission Request is not approved on the 14th.

Voted for this as I believe that incentivizing capital to move to optimism should be number 1 goal. No capital, means no TVL for protocols, means a dead chain.