Meetup in ETH Denver

Hello OP Community! I know quite a few folks are going to ETH Denver so we wanted to create a thread to organize a meetup! I will be there from the 28th through the 3rd so would like to do something within that time frame. Happy to organize a dinner, brunch, lunch, whatever works for everyone. Please comment if you plan on attending and if you have a preference for day and time. Tagging a few folks I know will be there @kaereste @MattL @mmurthy @Michael @lefterisjp @LauNaMu

29 Likes

@dmars300 will be there too

7 Likes

thanks for starting this!

6 Likes

We (Takeshi and Ikuma from Tané) will be there too!

5 Likes

Thanks for starting this, I will be there too from the 27th until the 6th :slight_smile:

At what time do you leave on the 3rd? I’ve talked to a venue we could use but it looks like their only available time is on the 3rd in the morning. Happy to go for a different thing though if the timing doesn’t work for most people.

6 Likes

I never said I would be there :wink:

Unfortunately Denver is too far and gotta keep budget low so I won’t be flying in though I would have loved to meet you all.

6 Likes

Oh sorry haha I thought you said you were going, wishful thinking on my part lol

4 Likes

I’m leaving in the morning but if that day works for everyone else no worries!

3 Likes

I will also be there looking forward to meeting you all :smile:

5 Likes

Short trip for me, I’ll be there 28th,29th,1st, looking forward to meeting everyone!

5 Likes

hey, sounds great! - will be there from 22nd till the 4th - would love to meet : )

5 Likes

I’ll be there! Looking forward to meeting everyone and putting faces to the avatars at last.

5 Likes

I’ll also be there, looking forward to meeting you all!

5 Likes

Hey! Ill be there from the 22nd - the 5th. I took the freedom to create this telegram channel! I think it will be easier to organize something there :slight_smile:

https://t.me/+iPPCL5WJqpg3MTAx

5 Likes

fantastic, would love to meet a ton of you folks <3

5 Likes

How I’d love to be there if I could :slight_smile: Best to all participants!!

4 Likes

Will be there too (29th - 3rd)!

5 Likes

I would love to attend if I can.

5 Likes

@katie great idea. @lightwalker.eth and I will be there representing NameHash Labs. Would be great to meet everyone!

5 Likes

I’m so there. I just hope the event doesn’t land on the weekend, as I will be a judge for the Hackathon!

8 Likes