I don’t know if you have thought about a question?
What is our purpose when we propose all kinds of fantastic ideas to the project party? I think all good advice is for the project to have a good future? So, what is the basis for the success of the project? I think there are the following points:
- Whether the field or sector of the project meets the needs of industry development;
- Excellent technical strength;
- First-class marketing capabilities;
- Reasonable development route;
- Fair community governance.
No problem with No. 1; No. 2 and No. 3 are also qualified, but if the community can have more counterparts to contribute to No. 2 and 3, it will be more effective; only after this can it be the turn of the community to make suggestions, discuss and formulate more Excellent development route and management plan!