Introducing GovGraph.fyi – Citizen Connections Visualized

We are thrilled to introduce GovGraph.fyi, an innovative tool designed to improve our understanding and interaction with governance ecosystems. GovGraph offers a unique, dynamic approach to visualizing the complex relationships within governance structures, particularly focusing on Optimism’s ecosystem. We need feedback from citizens and other stakeholders to make it more useful (see below).

Key Features

• Interactive Relationship Mapping: Explore connections between power users, delegates, developers, and citizens.
  • Advanced Filtering and Search: Dive deep into social graphs, voting patterns, and potential sybil attacks.
  • Transparency Enhancement: Identify alliances, conflicts of interest, and influence clusters.

How to Engage

1. Explore the Graph: Visit https://op.govgraph.fyi/ to experience GovGraph firsthand (we’re improving UI at the moment)
  2. Provide Feedback: We’re actively seeking your input to refine and improve the tool (here, in DMs or in GitHub)
  3. Suggest Features: Share your ideas for new functionalities or improvements here: Issues · GeneralMagicio/op-gov-graph · GitHub

Thanks in advance!

We’re excited to embark on this journey with the community. Your engagement and feedback are crucial in shaping the future of governance transparency and accessibility. Let’s work together to create a more efficient and transparent governance ecosystem!

GovGraph is a collaborative effort between Trusted Seed (Me & Yineisy) and General Magic (Ahmad, Alireza, Krati, Lulu, Lliam). Our team brings extensive experience in reputation systems and governance analytics, evolving these concepts into GovGraph.

For more information about the project, visit https://govgraph.fyi/

6 Likes

GM! I believe other teams are working on something similar. You might consider collaborating or exchanging ideas. I’ll tag @LuukDAO, @AnthiasLabs, and @alexsotodigital, as this might interest them :cowboy_hat_face:

3 Likes

Thanks for the tag Brichis!

GovGraph looks interesting. We’re currently working on a Gov research piece with Superchain Eco, I’ll give you a ping sometime this week to explore how we can leverage and collab on GovGraph.