I want to apologize

Many months ago I found out that there might be an airdrop in the polygon, avalanch or optimism network. I didn’t put much thought into it, but my paraswap drop failure taught me to just participate and not overthink. Then I started to study de-fi, different swap-ish and decentralized exchanges. I did not pay attention to how much I spend on commissions, but at the end of all the actions, I realized that I spent my salary on commissions. I was crushed. I was generally not in the best financial condition and this is a huge waste for me. I tortured myself for a few days, but then I just accepted these expenses as a fact.

After a while, I found out that I was admitted to the drop, but the price was not known and did not attach much importance. But everything changed on the date of the claim. I was incredibly glad that the optimism society gave me such an impressive amount for me. And I sold 70% of the tokens that were handed to me. I was able to close my financial problems that I faced in the terra situation. And the most amazing thing is that the day the claim was opened was my birthday. But after a couple of days I realized that I made a mistake

Optimism tokens are the trust of the community and I sold it, most of it. And I want to ask your forgiveness for this, I had no other choice. This event for me is a gift that dramatically changed my life for the better.

In general, the world of cryptocurrencies and decentralized finance for me is a thing that gave me new sensations in life. The close-knit community that I see inspires me to do the right thing.
The fact that the optimism team decided to distribute tokens to the community is a wonderful initiative and I am inspired by this act. I want to be a part of his life. I do and will do my best to justify your trust

Hey I don’t know you but if you don’t mind I’ll give you some unsolicited advice :slight_smile: This crypto world is easy to get lost in and put our hope for the future in, but I’ve got to tell you that it cannot deliver on supporting your hope in this life. There is a lot of community hype and some great stuff going on as far as technology goes but life is much more than this. Every community you are going to come across is going to want your loyalty and your time and your energy and why wouldn’t they, they want to build something great and something that helps people. Nothing wrong with supporting that but I’ll let you know something your life can be about doing what they are trying to build already. You can live in such a way that your life can be about living for the public good. And it doesn’t have to be how crypto defines it. A very important man in my life once said, “ “Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends” John‬ ‭15:13‬ I have found those words to be true not about crypto but about my life, and that when I lay down my life for others I find something that I can’t find here. I would encourage you to find the real meaning of those words and I believe you follow that man and you will find the hope your looking for. Be the public good you want to support.

better for discord