Grants Council Reviewer Nominations: Season 4

Hi everyone! Happy to be the first to apply!

Council Reviewer Self-Nomination Template

Council sub-committee:
Growth

If you are a delegate, please provide the link to your delegate commitment:

If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you:
1.8%

If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date:
100%

Please link to your voting history and any voting rationale you’ve shared:
My voting rationale is linked in every individual proposal.

Please outline any other contributions to the Optimism ecosystem to date:
I started the OP Community calls and attend regularly, I was the lead of Defi Committee A in season 2, and last season I was a reviewer on the Growth Committee Grants Council.

Do you have a technical background? If so, please elaborate:
No

Have you previously served on a Token House Council or committee? If so, please specify which:
I was the lead of Defi Committee A in season 2 and a reviewer on the Growth Committee Grants Council last season.

Please demonstrate any experience you believe is relevant to this role:
I have been in the Defi space for over 5 years with 3 and a half years at the Maker Foundation and 2 years at an investment firm composed of former Maker Foundation employees - UDHC.

Please demonstrate expertise relevant to your Council sub-committee:
I have been very involved in the Optimism ecosystem and governance. I have also been in the broader defi space for a long time, and have hands-on experience providing feedback to project founders through my current role at a successful VC firm.

Please describe your philosophy on what makes a good Governance Fund grant:
A good governance fund grant attracts new and different types of users to the ecosystem, has clear and measurable KPIs and a well designed distribution plan that executes on the intended goal.

What types of grant applications do you think will help achieve Intent #2?
I would like to see grant applications that bring in a broader set of users through gaming, identity, NFTs, social applications and other novel areas that push the limits of Web 3 as a whole.

Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest:
Any portfolio companies for UDHC would be a conflict of interest.

Please verify that you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct :
Yes

Please verify that you understand KYC will be required to receive Council rewards at the end of Season 4:
Yes

Please verify that you are able to commit ~20 hours / week to reviewing grant applications and other Council operations:
Yes

13 Likes