First Optimism Fractal Event of the Year!

Happy new year optimists! :fireworks:

I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday season and am wishing you all to have the best year yet. We’re excited to invite you to the first Optimism Fractal event of the year, today at 17 UTC!

Optimism Fractal is a community dedicated to fostering collaboration and awarding public goods creators on Optimism. Our events provide a fun place to collaborate with innovators, promote your work, and earn Respect for helping the Optimism Collective.

You can explore OptimismFractal.com, join our weekly events, and watch our videos to learn how our innovative consensus games create profound benefits. Looking forward to seeing you there! :smiley:

Recent Video:

OF 8: Merry Measures
What is the best simple signal to measure positive impact? We play the Respect Game to award public goods creators, welcome jolly newcomers, and discuss Optimism Fractal’s consensus process :snowman_with_snow: :100:

4 Likes

GM @DanSingjoy!
I recommend creating a thread instead of using a single post. This way, people can easily follow your events just adjusting the notification settings to receive alerts every time you post a comment. This will help them stay engaged with your project. Have a great day! :sparkles:

5 Likes

GM @brichis!

Thank you very much for the recommendation, that sounds like a great idea. I’ll create a thread starting with next week’s event and then respond there with updates in the future. By the way I’ve been following your work for a while and really appreciate it, I hope we’ll get the chance to collaborate sometime. Have a nice day! :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes