[DRAFT] [GF: PHASE 1 Proposal] OAYC

OAYC ,Nice nft,to the moon

Does this benefit optimism or OAYC holders? Seems like the pool is closed to holders of an NFT rather than the greater ecosystem.

2 Likes

useless project. I think more original products are needed to develop optimism

OAYC is the best of optimism the best nft project and community :fire:

OYAC NFTS has most creative Arts on web3 currently and the team is growing speedily

For those that already owned the famous BAYC but also for those who have missed it, OAYC now presents an entire brand new opportunity under the OP ecosystem. I love the art, I love how utility is slowly being added and branded, but above all, I love the community. To the OP team and the OAYC team and community…Onwards and upwards :rocket: :trophy: :medal_military: :mechanical_arm:

1 Like

OYAC is really a great project on OP while the potential still needs to be unleashed by the project owner. The first thing need to do is to get verified on OpenSea. Look forward to continue building with the community!

What do you mean never spent back?
OAYC has spend more than 20 000$ on marketing + more than 10 000$ on prize pools. And please keep in mind project give x4-20 from mint price to OAYC holders.

And remind you, you have won prizes several times on twitter AMA and other activities btw.

1 Like

Optimism network is not so strong in term of NFT space rn. The ecosystem needs projects as OAYC to stay and develop. We need additional funding to add more utility and make secondary more active.

Our last sold out is a good basement to keep developing and promoting the project. But is is not even close enough to launch staking pool and community rewards. This is why we made this proposal. If community wants OP NFT market to grow, then projects as OAYC must be supported. We made people to come to OP network and buy ~200 000 OP tokens, isn’t it the value for the ecosystem?

There are not so many strong communities on OP. And OAYC is one of them. If we had this funding, we will make community better and OP NFT space stronger.

1 Like

Ohh you get me wrong now i means oayc project should at list spent more active time with their community in both twitter and discord. NOt say you don’t spent fund, but i saw the team was always active in there discord then the twitter page but it good to be more in both accounts but tiwtter bring more new users and members than discord server :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I believe all members got to know about the project from tiwtter page especially me here and twitter still remains the best place for marketing :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I literally but money there so i can’t get a you guys to read about what you need to change about your project

Thank you. We are happy to develop and become better for you

1 Like

OAYC is the best and strong project

2 Likes

How about creating a new OP character instead of a project to copy?

2 Likes

I am the holder of oayc, and I am very much in favor of this proposal LFG

1 Like

Once again you have not provided the information that was requested in the form of dune analytics charts that help represent the OAYC track record history on the blockchain.

You are not showing the OP governance the proper information to help support this grant at the moment and help reassure members of the community that the funds will be distributed in a proper well thought out manner that is displayed in the token distribution schedule of the grant proposal.

Please remember that it was also asked that you stop having members who are not involved with the OP governance delegation process to stop comments here.

They continue to interrupt the forum which was intended as a place for a valuable conversation based around the presentation of the grant with other delegate members.

It is great that your project did well in sales but that is not enough info to approve this proposal.

Also in the last sentence you mentioned that if you had the funding you, “ will make community better and OP NFT space stronger. “

What happened to the original funding of the project and how was that not possible with over 180,000 OP tokens raised in the past 4 months of your project ???

Something does not seem right about a project which raised such a high amount of OP token for their project and at the same time they are not able to submit the proper information necessary for a grant proposal. Especially when asked numerous times after hearing concerns from other community members within the OP NFT space.

Now the ask is 100,000 tokens but with zero data on track history from the project treasury.

At this time I can not support this proposal with the lack of metrics provided and will ask once again to have members of your community please refrain from using this forum as some sort of social media platform to try promoting your project.

3 Likes

I am totally favorite to this project the features of the ape are unique and the NFT’s are above average artistically I only hope that your NFT market will be solid and without bug because optimism deserves the best market nft of the web :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ждем, уже совсем скоро )

1 Like

the best community ever! Let´s go OP army

1 Like

I love OAYC there unique in there own way if you check properly you see is just collection unique done out of expression not copy I love it choose them beside ape is not same with them

1 Like