Did no one question the anomalies of Airdrop #2?

Real users should be rewarded, the ones who actively/repeatedly use Optimism dapps. I disagree OP quest-collectors are real users, unless they repeatedly use the same dapps

Governance voters are real users because they actively take part in the Token house/Optimism governance

2 Likes

I don’t want to disagree or start a fight, but just to let you know:

I have also self-delegated my tokens, and did qualify for the airdrop.
So while the 2000 OP threshold may have been too high for many, it’s incorrect to say those who self-delegated (i.e. didn’t delegate to someone else) and voted in Snapshots “didn’t get anything”.

1 Like

That’s the point: ONLY if you (self)-delegated you received the allocation. If you voted in Snapshot governance proposals you didn’t qualify which doesn’t make any sense

1 Like

Oh sorry, I didn’t know you could vote at all in Snapshot if you hadn’t delegated to yourself or someone else.
I had thought that if there were no tokens delegated, to either yourself or another, then your voting power was zero (and thus you couldn’t vote, or at least your vote didn’t count).
If the situation is something else, then I apologise for my misunderstanding.

1 Like

so tell me what Dapp do you use in Optimism.
I don’t trade often and I don’t even know which DeFi APR is high.
I like to collect and trade NFT , but there is no choice for I to enjoy.
And Quix is soft-rugged.

so, in OP team’s side, any users like me are fake user?

1 Like

Can you please let us know what project are you building?

1 Like

We are building the Fractal Visions NFT marketplace on Optimism and once secondary sales are going we will start running token rewards for the ecosystem!!

I regularly use Synthetix, Pika protocol, Lyra Finance, Polynomial, Uniswap, Sushiswap, Stargate and Kwenta. But there are plenty of more dapps to be used. Just check out the dapps overview on the Optimism website

1 Like

Kudos to the ones who made the proposal for a smooth airdrop #2! Maybe we can have a mix of it in the future…controversy creates attention sometimes …

1 Like

Feedback on Airdrop #2 can be shared here