Code of Conduct Council Nominations: Season 5

Token House Council Self-Nomination Template

@juankbell

If you are a delegate, please provide the link to your delegate commitment:
โ€“ N/A
If you are a delegate, please indicate what % of votable supply is delegated to you: (voting power can be referenced here )
โ€“ N/A
If you are a delegate, please indicate your voting participation rate in OP governance to date: (You may link to your profile on Karma , if applicable. If not, you can divide the number of Optimism votes under your Snapshot profile by 87, which is the number of Token House votes through Season 2, and add all possible votes from Agora.)
โ€“ N/A
Please link to your voting history and any voting rationale youโ€™ve shared: (You may link to your Snapshot and/or Agora profile for voting history. You may link to your delegate communication thread or any other medium you use to communicate with your delegators, to share your voting rationale.)
https://snapshot.org/#/profile/0x7d547666209755FB833f9B37EebEa38eBF513Abb
Please outline any other contributions to the Optimism ecosystem to date:

I significantly contributed to the planning and execution of the RFP#2 during Optimism season 4, facilitating an 8-week educational course to train participants in the community with basic conflict management skills. As a result of that training, we have now 10 new Gravitons on Optimism, people that can influence positively on the prevention and promotion of due processes to manage conflict.

Have you attended GravityDAOโ€™s conflict resolution training?:

Yes xD, Iโ€™m a graviton of the current 5 generations.

You can check my list here: POAP - The bookmarks of your life

If so, what was the most impactful learning you took away from this training?:

Conflict is a natural part of life and learning to deal with it can be fundamental for the success of both projects and individuals.

Please demonstrate any experience you believe is relevant to this role:

I have participated in the mediation of over 25 conflicting cases amongst different communities, maintaining privacy and respect for all the parties involved.

I have participated in Web3 projects for over 4 years, gaining both leadership and team-playing abilities.

I worked on a hackathon project called Unbreakable vows that wanted to make on-chain legally binding documents. I believe that we could use attestations on Optimism for the implementation of alternative sanctions and agreements in relation to disputes.

I have built my reputation on the Blockchain space by contributing to public goods and also leading community efforts around Ethereum in Colombia.

Have you previously served on a Token House Council or committee? If so, please specify which:

I was a steward during the Hatch and Commons Upgrade of the Token Engineering Commons

I have led Gravity DAO for 3 years, growing from a working group inside a DAO, to a DAO that tackles specific coordination issues on other DAOs and has endured the bear market by creating impact and value to the public goods ecosystem in the Web3.

Please disclose any anticipated conflicts of interest:
N/A

Please verify that you agree to abide by the Code of Conduct :

I agree to abide by and support the implementation of Optimism CoC

Please verify that you understand KYC will be required to receive Council rewards at the end of Season 5:

I understand KYC will be required to receive council rewards at the end of season 5.

Please verify that you are able to commit ~5 hours / week, on average, to processing Code of Conduct violations and reporting enforcement actions to the community:

I am able to commit ~5 hours/week to the duties of this role.

7 Likes